Ch 53 | One sip and one act

EDITED ○ play music for effect

Ch 53 | One sip and one act

A little of heaven sent downto earth                       —Unknown

to earth
                       —Unknown

Mirae |

My heart of glass, mind of stone. Prickling lies, black and white. Every step had me conscious, every flash of cars went past us. If I tell you 2 months had gone past, yet I have not uttered one word of the child growing inside my stomach. 

2 months. 2 months and I had not opened my mouth. A growing secret I've been keeping within the depth of my heart. 

It was just like a usual pattern I've evolved —to keep Jungkook out of that mystery green eye that always seeks the truth with one good look. 

Like usually, today it was another day. 

"Are you not gonna get that?" 

I instantly shake my head, looking over at Jungkook. He smirked pointing at my vibrating phone on the table. I blushed awkwardly clearing my throat. By the time I went to get it, the ringtone stopped.

"Who was it?" 

Even though I knew, I checked the screen one more time to refine my memory. 

"My mother" I replied looking over at Jungkook.

I have to call her later, I absolutely have zero credit left on my phone.

He puckered his lips nodding his head lazily. He wore black tight jeans, with a red top and a black leather jacket. He was, currently, situated on a kitchen island —literally sitting on it, and held a glass of expensive wine-sipping here and there. 

He carried a lazy, drunk, Saturday-night teenage vibe at the moment. 

My head makes it impossible that he will be a father. He noticed me staring smirking on my way. 

"Why don't you come here" he chuckled signaling with his index finger to come over to him.

"Not when you're drunk" I joked, playfully glaring at him. 

He smirked jumping down the counter, he strolled over to me tilting his head. He let his eyes roam around my body, he let his arms snake around my waist hastily pulling me flush against his body. 

"Sometimes it seems as if you're glowing" he chuckled, captivating my eyes with his beautiful green ones. 

He smiled tightening my chest even more.