Ch 24 | Jeon Jungkook

EDITED

Ch 24 | Jeon Jungkook

Gotta have you, I'm moving closer

I won't take no for an answer...
                                                  —Unknown

Mirae |

"It's president not Jungkook" The president who's 'Jungkook' said it very much as a warning to the bold man in front of us.

I'm hyperventilating my self, no I'm shocked I can't believe this. Of course who the hell in this city would have a green-eyed CEO; only Jeon Jungkook; all-natural and the one and only; a ticking bomb. Should've known who it was.

"She's my new PA" Jungkook responded to the old man's previous question checking his wristwatch. The old man didn't take Jungkook's attitude into account instead he eyed me up and down sitting down with the girl next to him. Finally, he sat down, I was thinking we would be standing for hours.

"You never had a PA, is she the next flavor, well the choice-"

"Mr. Xin you've called me to meet you for your so-called Important business I don't recall wasting my time to talk about my personal assistant. Please have some shame and take your next words seriously the partnership with your company hasn't been made for no reason" Jungkook retorted with a rigid, stoic cold voice.

Even imagining to be towards me it sends shivers down my spine, he needs to cool down otherwise who knows how many people will die alive.

Jungkook's angry eyes pierced through his skull if you're an animator you could imagine it, the girl 'Yang' puckered her lips —must be the doing of fillers, she literally puckered them like a duck. No offense.

"I apologize Sir" Sir? Did the old man just call Jungkook sir? Wait, I'm no one to talk I called him sir first hand too. My lord, how embarrassing who would call someone they've babysit, Sir? Pabo, pabo, pabo I'm a big fat pabo an idiot! Now I really have to call him Sir.

...that will sound awkward as hell. 

Let's just pretend I don't know he's Jungkook. Yes pretend he will never find out, how hard can it be?  

"Oh, alright so how is business going?" He asked Jungkook. Seriously why did I need my pen and notepad of we're having a casual lunch with an old man and his daughter as he introduced her previously.

"Good" Jungkook replied sipping on a glass of wine.

"Actually, I've called you in for a personal proposal" he started off.