Ch 56 | Ingeminate

EDITED

**Nearly there everyone. And I've realized they barely KISS**

Ch 56 | Ingeminate

Lust is a broken mirror, with each pieceholding a different woman's love                                         —Author-nim

holding a different woman's love

                                       Author-nim

Mirae |

I sat outside the doctor's office for quite a long time now. After a quick check-up, Jungkook went to get me some chocolate milk. I sat quietly not saying or doing anything. 

"Here," Jungkook gave me the bottle holding my hand as I got up. 

He still wore his suit and tie, even if I am pregnant I can't stop him from his work. I just got to know he is building another skyscraper, in the city hall of Seoul. The work will take at least 2 years to be completed. 

"Thank you, hun" I smiled taking a gulp from the bottle. 

"Of course the things I do for you" he chuckled rolling his eyes, and of course that wish of us moving to his parents home. 

"Come on, your mother is lonely she asked If I could bring you back to her —she loves you Jungkook," I said softly holding his hands with mine. 

He restrained from groaning and kept walking without saying anything. That's when you know he is trying to keep his small temper from bursting out. 

"Jungkook are you mad?" 

"No love, I'm just annoyed," he said giving me a fake smile, I frowned hugging him once we got on the elevator. I looked up at his green eyes pressing a kiss on his chin. He did not even bother hugging me he just looked at me with no emotion. 

"Well normally you would've kissed me back, but since you are not it means you are mad at me," I said softly with a pout. 

He arched an eyebrow smirking a little, he poked his tongue on the side of his mouth suddenly grabbing my thighs strongly and pulled my head slobbering over his. A squeal left me as he tilted his head opening his mouth wider. 

My hands traveled to his neck, playing with the lock of his hair from the back. He bit my lower lips making me moan quietly in pleasure and pain. 

And with his tactic of dominance his tongue, moved everywhere in my mouth coating with his own saliva —his one arms went around my neck pushing me against the elevator's wall and finally pulled away with a long ragged breath.