Ch 45 | Jimin's melancholy

EDITED

Ch 45 | Jimin's melancholy

Tears are the words,the heart can't say                                 —Unknown

the heart can't say
                                 —Unknown

Mirae |

The walls were plain white, marble white. It reflected a perfect, clear view of me and Jungkook whilst passing by.

I never would've thought there would a spy-like, security room. 

The gigantic, dim room —was filled with high-tech computers and every desk contained around 10 people —computer science engineers.

They were all grouped in teams. Each team had a specific job to do.

They went by the name 'Santa Maria', it consisted of four main people.

All employed under, Jungkook's company. They were extremely intelligent and hard-working people.

They were the main group dealing with this. Because Jungkook has an automatic link with the government he is able to acquire special software and computers. 

"So what exactly is happening?" I whispered to Jungkook, looking in wonder at the people typing away codes.

Jungkook stood in all his glory, his hands in his pocket. He could pass as a bad boy rather than a businessman right now.

My eyes were so agitatedly trapped in his daze that I forgot my surrounding for a milli-second. His hair was rather messy, one of his ears had an earring —and damn! Why haven't I noticed that before?

Maybe because he never bothered to wear it?

I know as annoying as I sound. He's just too easy to get distracted from —in any situation. 

His mesmerizing green eyes, his cute little cheeky beauty mark hidden under his bottom lip. Every time, it took my breath away. 

And I question? 

How can such a beautiful human being actually exist? 

Being called the 'beast' for nothing?

The noun itself comes under the supernatural category. His beauty is surreal and out of this world. 

"I'm very happy to explain it to you my love, but if your eyes wander at me like that—" he gruffly whispered, with a dark shadow evident in his eyes.

I gulped, a blush appearing in my cheeks.

"N-no, I- just explain Jungkook" I whispered harshly, shaking my head to rid the thoughts.