Ch 34 | Bestow

EDITED

*Pardon my mistakes please*

Ch 34 | Bestow

Don't wait, time will never be just right

Don't wait, time will never be just right. —Unknown

Mirae |

His hands softly gripped shoulders, the chilling breeze made its way inside the duvet making me arch my body... His touch felt like heavenly warmth and his scent a celestial aura.

Just then Jungkook leaned his forehead on mine, I closed my eyes breathing softly. How can such a small moment feel like a thread of hypnotizing hours?

He got up sitting on the bed his eyes seemed to have darkened as he breathed heavily staring at me.

"Don't be so shocked" he whispered as suddenly I felt his arms around my waist pulling me on top of his lap.

I just got the time to gasp, I reminded my self that we're still at his parents home.

At least I haven't made the first move.

"Jungkook, not this far" he shook his head disagreeing with me.

He puckered his lips biting in the process, his eyes bore its energy just staring at me.

"Nope, I have done nothing. I only kissed you. Having you in my arms is nothing compared to how I think of you" he whispered huskily.

I bit my tongue taking a deep breath.

I put my arm around his neck; softy I brushed his hair feeling the silky texture under the palms of each of my fingers.

If he's trying to hypnotize me with his sweet, honeycomb words I shall just remind him what he called me before this happened.

"You called me a cow just before"

Jungkook snickered with a chuckle "Have I now?"

"Yes you have, don't play with me"

"Says you" did he just mock me.

I really badly wanna strangle him, but as soon I've realized I have my arms around his neck.

He stared at me not saying anything. The feeling of his arms around me exploded butterflies in my stomach. I felt like hiding somewhere.

I wish... we instead should've met the right time. If maybe, fate changed where my status is when I was born...

"You think too much" I closed my eyes feeling his breath fanning over my skin.

I laughed softly trying to get the sudden heavy feeling off of my heart. It only began to listen to his words and beat at its own accord.