Ch 55 | Halcyon

EDITED 

**I like to write on dark romance and read about them. How about you? **

Ch 55 | Halcyon

Love is a pain... but will you 
bear with it?

                —Unknown

2034, 21 April 1:54 PM. 

Seoul city hall, revenue under construction

Summer comes fast, as the music turned up to full volume. The sky blazes blue and the sun is a celebration of yellow, free and bright. The trees rise to the occasion, donning their best verdant hues, and everywhere are the flowers, the scattered rainbow that they are.

Jungkook stood, in the hot blazing field. His arms crossed as his green eyes deliberately pointed in a glare, the intensity made the workers churn their stomach due to the heavy nervousness. 

"Sir, the police department had called..." Mr. Han spoke diligently. 

Jungkook sighed gritting his teeth. Torment was the police, constantly calling. 

"I am busy" he snapped coldly, "if it's something important tell the officer to come to my office —I don't have time to deal with that useless shit" 

"As you wish sir" Mr. Han bowed in courtesy before leaving. 

Yes, no matter how threating Mr. Park seems to appear... to Jungkook is like a useless scum of bubble gum chewing gum spat downtown. He wholeheartedly does not care, all that aside —unless the bastard threatened against his fiancée... then that is a different story, 

He rubbed his forehead seating back on his chair, he was at the moment in the city hall of Seoul. The land he had bought, he is planning to use the space for a new skyscraper. 

He almost thought of closing his eyes for a little while until his phone started vibrating on his desk. He sighed angrily grabbing the phone without any care in the world. 

His face instantly washed away when he saw, his beloved's name on the screen. 

"Fire away love," 

On the other line, Mirae sighed frustrated saying something to a lady before getting back at Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, uh what's your pin again?" she asked awkwardly. 

Jungkook smirked, turning his chair to Seoul's view. He put a leg over one admiring his cockiness building up. 

"I thought you don't want the money in my bank account," he said obnoxiously.