Intro

The crowd was huge, a line of definitely worried participants was standing in front of SJ Music building when the car left the underground car park.

Taeyong was on the other side of the world recording a song with a young singer who became a star overnight when she had put a self written song online, yes Jae strongly hoped there was someone as talented in that huge crowd.

The auditions for 'The new light' a casting show he decided to make with a major TV station were open in the five biggest cities in the country, so today the participants were ready to chase their dreams in the main company building. Jae was a judge so his job was supposed to start during the first live show, until this time Sicheng was taking over for casting their next Mark Lee, yes he hoped, when he chuckled to himself leaning against the backseat comfortably.

He made a quick photo of the crowd when the car stopped in front of the traffic lights then sent it to Taeyong, including a lot of heart emojis and a short - 'I miss you way too much' underneath it.

Renjun was at school, Sicheng said he will pick him up as they wanted to go bowling later, yes their friendship was getting even better the older Junie became.

His son was turning 14 this year so Jae tried not to think about it, to not to feel old.

The day was only starting so he could spend it the way he wanted. Mark and Taeil were on a tropical island together, Doyoung was drowning in papers in the office, Ten was too busy with his children, the older two were eight this year.

All his friends had something to do when he decided to ask the driver to go to the river, he wanted to walk a little, enjoy the time alone, maybe think about his new song projects. He was slowly ready to give in his music as it wasn't going anywhere anyway, no big break through so far so it definitely wasn't possible now when so many young stars were storming the market, yet he decided to give it one more try, one more comeback just for fun, no big expectations just a song he liked, that's it. He had a fulfilled life anyway with his biggest dream happening or not. He decided to think about Taeyong and Renjun, as they were his happiness when the car moved far into the city away from him company.

 He decided to think about Taeyong and Renjun, as they were his happiness when the car moved far into the city away from him company

Much <3