48. Here and now

"Can I have you hefe and now?" asked Jae his palms playing with Taeyong's belt.

"I'd love to my Jae but we need to take care of our baby first, it's a difficult experience for him he needs us to be there," whispered Taeyong when Jae groaned loudly resting his forehead against Taeyong's shoulder.

"We can have a quick one and then be all Junie's," Jae raised his brows.

"Let's say a fifteen minutes shower after the car ride," Taeyong grinned pulling his t-shirt over his head throwing it away quickly.

Jae laughed when he was undressing in a hurry.

They had been used to having it done in minutes through the past eight years, as Junie needed a lot of attention and care, but they never complained. There were also these moments like their two weeks in California and the weekend in Hawaii some time ago, yes Jae couldn't wait for Junie to be ready to stay with Sicheng form time to time again.

But all his worries were far away when he pulled Taeyong to the shower cabin kissing all over his body with so much passion, Taeyong closed his eyes enjoying when Jae was sucking all the spots he knew were turning his boyfriend on way too much. After so many years it had a different taste, a different meaning, it wasn't just teenage longing, it was the cherry on top of their big love, their deep friendship, the trust they had into each other. Jae knew today Taeyong was just focused on getting pleasure, he had read it in his eyes, the way he simply allowed him to take the lead so he filled his lover pressing him to the tales fulfilling him with deep moves. It was always this monstrous force that took over him whenever he topped, the animal spirit, the unleashed lust, his body just knew what to do with him taking the control over, when he entrusted the steady rhythm that became one with his senses and mind. He was just skin again, just sensation, just Taeyong, when he was pleasing his lover for so long, till all circles gave in and he climaxed.

He guessed they had spent too much time under the shower, but yes, how to put it, Taeyong's body was irresistible, Jae was still licking off water drops from Taeyong's back and butts when they were lying on the bed exhausted but extremely fulfilled.

"Can we stay hefe till evening?" asked Jae gliding his tongue around Taeyong's skinny hip chasing a cold water drop.

"Later little Jae," Taeyong rolled over looking in his eyes when Jae placed his cheek on his lover's belly pressing his nose into his belly button smelling his skin.

"Jae come on," begged Taeyong laughing.

"I'm getting dfunk," muttered Jae closing his eyes inhaling Taeyong's fresh scent kissing down his belly leaving wet spots, he started to suck a little hickey into the crack on his thigh.

"Jae calm your volcano down," Taeyong caressed his hair.

"Just a little gift ffom me," Jae blushed kissing the fresh hickey smiling to himself.

"You're way to lovely when you're embarrassed," Taeyong's dark eyes were watching him with so much admiration Jae could melt. "Come," he moved up walking through the room when Jae leaned at his arm watching Taeyong's body in the sunlight enjoying the sight so much.

He remembered their naughty naked video shoot, yes he could shoot another one like it just Taeyong's morning beauty, his bare body in the sunlight - the definition of art.

He felt pain when Taeyong put the boxer shorts on, then looked for the rest of the clothes in his suitcase. He dressed up sloppily smiling in a naughty way and Jae knew he enjoyed being stared at.

"You can undfess again and come hefe," whispered Jae.

"Come, Junie needs us," Taeyong leaned over him catching his lips in a lovely kiss.

He move up then left the room when Jae groaned falling on the pillows hugging it. His body still so thirsty he could have Taeyong in the shower all over again.

Renjun was sitting on the bed cuddling to Dalli while watching Ti who was making roads along the room getting to know the new place. He had laid out her basket on the floor, arranged her her stuffed mouse and began to text Chenle telling him how bored he is.

'Will you meet your great aunt today?' asked his friend.

'Hope no,' Renjun texted back. 'I want to go out, I can't just sit here and wait.'

'So go.'

'Thanks, but I need to wait for them and you know they're doing it again,' Renjun felt anger.

'Really????' Chenle sent a lot of weird emojis. 'Have you caught them doing it?'

'A few times, they're trying to hide it, but it's not possible,' Renjun shook his head.

He remembered all too good the moment two years ago when during a vocation trip he ran into, yes, Taeyong and Jae being weird in a changing room of a fitness studio in a suit they were hiring. Yes, Renjun had tried his best to forget the image but it wasn't possible. Taeyong had talked to him after the incident trying to explain it was all normal human biology but it was extremely weird for him.

'You know from the other hand it's cool they're so in love, my parents are arguing all the time,' wrote Chenle back causing Renjun to feel even more uneasy.

'I definitely wouldn't want them to argue,' wrote Renjun back when the door opened.

Taeyong walked inside, he was wearing some torn jeans to a not really buttoned up shirt, his hair a little wet, a little messy. Renjun turned from him, yes he was right about them doing wried things again.

"How are you?" asked Taeyong.

"Texting Chenle," muttered Renjun not looking at him when Taeyong sat on the bed next to him.

"Would you like to go for some ice cream or do some other fun things?" asked Taeyong when he shook his head. "We can also go visit your aunt."

Renjun sighed loudly.

Thank you so much for all the feedback you always make me so happy about writing

What do you think about Jaeyong's hot moments and Renjun's conversation with Chenle? Will Renjun decide to meet his aunt?

Also how do you like Wakey Wakey?

Much <3