54. Craziest man alive

"Sure," she reached for the cigarette package, her hand trembling.

"Did they... Have they loved me?

She coughed, Jae saw how hard she was fighting the tears.

"Like crazy, you were their world. They really wanted a child, but your mother had heath problems, so she was undergoing a lot of medical treatment to have you, but finally it happened and they were so happy. I think yes, they'd be happy seeing you right now. A big clever boy and yes, these two vagabonds that are taking the best care of you," she winked to Jae who couldn't help but smile.

"Jae and Daddy Tae are the best," said Renjun making himself more comfortable on Jae's lap.

"I bet," she took the lighter out. "Do you have more questions?"

"No," Renjun shook his head.

"So we'll go now ok," said Jae.

Renjun nodded jumping from his lap taking the phots cuddling them to his chest with Dalli.

"And your little friend there?" the lady pointed at the sheep.

"Dalli, Jae gave her to me," Renjun grinned wider.

"Come, youf aunt needs some sleep," Jae took his hand pulling him to the door.

"But aunt, please please don't smoke so much it's bad for your health and take a good rest ok?" asked Renjun looking at her with big eyes when she shook her head then blew her nose into the handkerchief again muttering - "Ok ok, leave you hooligans."

"Come," Jae pulled Renjun out on the corridor where the guard was waiting impatiently.

"Couldn't last longer?" he hissed when he began to sprint down the stair.

They followed quickly, Jae taking good care of Renjun in the darkness  of the hall and staircase, but soon they reached the garden then walked towards the gate.

"Thank you a lot," said Jae bowing to then man then leading Renjun to the gate.

He opened it walking out one the street feeling a lot better.

"Do you know Jae she wasn't that scary at all," said Renjun looking up at him.

"I guess she'll quit smoking now," Jae giggled.

"Daddy!" shouted Renjun so suddenly Jae stopped.

He looked up to see Taeyong standing on the pavement waiting with a pale face.

"Junie! Jae!" whispered Taeyong hurrying their way when Jae's heart began to beat so fast again they had a massive disagreement.

"Daddy don't be mad at Jae he was the best," Renjun ran to Taeyong falling at him a moment later both hugged Jae squeezing all air out of him.

"You crazy people I was going insane from worry," said Taeyong letting go of them.

"But Daddy look, aunt had photos of my parents and me!" Renjun gave the photos to Taeyong who looked at them briefly then up to Jae.

"You were right you are able to melt each and every heart, no matter what stone it's made of," said Taeyong smiling to Jae pressing his lips to his in a long wet kiss. "I love you for being the craziest man alive," whispered Taeyong when Jae became totally red to the top of his ears. "And Junie this is amazing, wow, you have been the cutest baby I've ever seen," Taeyong looked at the   photos. "And your parents were so beautiful, this is a treasure, take good care of this," Taeyong gave the photos back to Renjun who nodded lifting his head. "And I love you to the end of the galaxy and back, and to the earth edge and back and to the end of another galaxy and beyond and to the Northern star," whispered Taeyong pulling Renjun into a hug kissing the top of his head when the boy giggled loudly.