40 soft hours

"Because even if I really truly hate you, I would never be able to harm Renjun, he's precious, he's like my baby brother. It's funny how life works, after all I have done to you and Taeyong I suddenly have to be nice to you because I really like your son," Kun chuckled shaking his head. "Take it!" he muttered jumping on the driver's seat, so Jae turned to the car then took the envelope into his shaky hands. He walked down to his car slamming the door shut, he waited till Kun disappeared than drove down the road to stop after a few meters. He opened the envelope taking the photos out reading through the descriptions on the gravestones, his eyes watering - simply when a smaller piece of paper fell out on his lap so he lifted it reading through it despite his vision blurring.

It was an address with a name 'XiaoHei Huang'.

The sun was higher when Jae reached Taeyong's studio in the city centre, he needed to talk to someone as his insides were close to exploding.

"May I?" he knocked opening the door to see Taeyong listening to some demos with his producer.

"Jae!" Taeyong raised from the couch then ran to him to close him in a hug.

Jae's guard fell down and he just broke out into sobs resting his head on Taeyong's shoulder.

"Jae, hey what's up? Baby, is Junie ok? Has the press found out?" asked Taeyong in shock.

"No it's, it's... this," Jae breathed in putting the envelope into Taeyong's hands.

"What is it?" asked Taeyong.

"I'll be back whenever you call me," the producer left the room slamming the door shut.

"Ku... Kun," stuttered Jae.

"No way!" Taeyong's face became red.

"No, not what you think, he has found Junie's gfeat aunt," whispered Jae.

"What?" Taeyong became pale.

He walked to the couch pulling Jae behind him then opened the envelope taking the card with the number and the photos out. Jae was observing him when he was sitting there bitting his lips in stress looking at the photos for a long time.

There was a total silence between them till Taeyong glanced up, their eyes met.

"We need to ask Junie's therapist first if this, if it's a good idea," whispered Taeyong.

"He's not talking to us fof ovef a week now," whispered Jae.

"I know, but I won't jump into clod water without any insurance, I need to know if this discovery won't give Renjun more difficulties," Taeyong took hie phone out finding the therapist's number when Jae laid his head on his shoulder holding him under the arm as it was the only thing that could calm him down.

"Taeyong, if Junie will leave us will you at lest stay?" whispered Jae.

"Nonsense, he won't...," Taeyong stopped as the therapist's voice sounded in the phone. "Hi, it's Taeyong, can you come to the studio as quick as possible, we need to talk... ok, thank you I'll wait."

Taeyong ended the call then placed the papers and his phone on the small coffee table.

"And?" asked Jae.

"He will be here till and hour," muttered Taeyong leaning back letting the air out.

"Will you stay?" asked Jae quietly.

"You're my faith, where else should I be?" Taeyong kissed the top of his head then cuddled to him both sitting like this in silence waiting for the psychologist to come and clear up their doubts.

The company staff member had brought him to school, he had also promised he will come to pick him up so Renjun was watching how Chenle ran to his mum's car then disappeared inside.

"Renjun right?" he heard a girl's voice so he turned around to see a junior with two breeds and red ribbons stopping next to him.

"Um yes," he felt his vice cracked.

"Can I have a signature?" she asked taking a pink notebook out of her backpack.

"I'm not anyone," whispered Renjun moving two steps from her.

"I'm a fan, you're so talented," she said.

"I really don't," Renjun shivered.

"Please, please," she stretched a pen his way.

He glance left and right a bigger group of girls was approaching so he took her pen then scribbled something on the pink paper quickly.

He gave it back to her then ran out of the school facility fence stopping on the pavement his heart beating fast. He hoped the guy from the stuff was there, he had this old car with a rusty hood, so Renjun looked for it, but instead noticed a dark blue sports car, his insides twisted when he saw Taeyong standing next to a road sign waiting.

For a moment he considered walking the but he suddenly felt way too stupid if he did, so he tottered Taeyong's way.

"Hi," Taeyong smiled widely so Renjun couldn't help but smile back.

What was going on with him.

"Ho was your day?" asked Taeyong walking towards the car then Renjun followed.

"I got a bad grade in biology," muttered Renjun. "I forgot to do my homework," he whispered.

"I know how hard you're practicing for the show, if you need someone to keep an eye on your homework or any help in it, feel free to ask anytime," Taeyong jumped on the driver's seat when Renjun took the passenger's side.

"And my new math test won't be that good, because I couldn't focus," said Renjun with his head low.

Thank you for the support, you are amazing. I have a really stressful time lately and you're giving me strength by being here.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jaeyong considering if to tell Renjun what Kun has found out? Why has Taeyong come to pick Renjun up from school? What will he say to his bad grades?

Much <3