71. Ring

"Anyway nice ring," she pointed at his finger when he felt a cold shiver.

"This," she stuttered.

"It's a beautiful ring worth a fortune but definitely worth even more in your heart," she said looking at him when he was facing the coffee cup.

"Taeyong had pfoposed on the evening when I found out about youf sickness, he said he can't wait any longef as life is too shoft," whispered Jae.

"And he's right, you got a beautiful family Jae. When is the wedding?"

"We postponed it to next spfing because of you and..." Jae blushed.

"But I'd love to be on you wedding, see your happiness and I don't know if I have time till next spring."

"Mom," he begged.

"These are facts Jae we have to accept, I'm ok now so go to your husband and son, they need you."

"But you?"

"I'm not going anywhere right now, I'll be waiting for you, I definitely want to be at your wedding," their eyes met again and he felt something tightening in his chest.

"Thank you," he said.

"I've heard you listening to his CD, you can't deny it he's your life," she took his hand. "I'm not worried about your future at all as you have the right people with you."

"I'll be back in less than two weeks," he whispered squeezing her palms caressing them.

"I know," she said when he tried his best to deny the fear inside him.

The moment Six Strings entered the stage Renjun felt his stomach doing a dangerous flip. Taeyong decided to make the main rehearsals in the stadium, his dancers ready, the stuff running around when he was doing his soundcheck. Renjun has been sitting on a chair in the stands far form the stage listening to Taeyong's rap trying his best to not to fall asleep as his eyelids were very heavy. He wasn't used to being up so late especially as he had an almost sleepless night because of Lucas, this Lucas who came in then winked to him before he started to stretch in the back of the ground floor with his group. Renjun knew the boys will never tell he had been partying with them, he hoped it can make him relax but it wasn't possible.

"Junie you can start your rehearsal," said Taeyong giving the microphone back to the assistant so Renjun jumped from the chair then came on stage. He concentrated on the choreography and singing trying to ignore Lucas's existence completely, but there was this moment when Lucas was lifting him up, that was when he felt heat hitting his body as the boy's strong hands landed on his sides. He tried to shake it off, to pretend it has never been there, but he was unable to control his loudly hammering heat when Lucas finally let go of him. He sang a few false notes, mixed up the lyrics while he was strongly hoping Taeyong was too busy to notice.

They were rehearsing for an hour till Renjun demanded a break, he walked for a water bottle but Lucas jumped to his side with one.

"Here!" he said sending him a smile, Renjun only nodded avoiding to look at the boy when he took the bottle form his hands.

He saw Taeyong was gone, probably arranging something backstage so he walked back to the boys siting next to Andre and Jose but far from Lucas.

"You're doing great," said Austin his fake smile giving him out.

"Thanks," whispered Renjun avoiding his eyes.

He felt Lucas's fiery stare on him almost digging holes through him so he was happy when the boys got up to practice the routine alone, so he tottered backstage. He needed to keep distance to Lucas, forget last night, as these thighs happening to him weren't real for sure. It was just Lucas being too forward, it wasn't anything from his side.

"Renjun!" he heard a voice behind him so he turned abruptly. "Is everything ok man?" asked Lucas coming closer.

"Yes," Renjun lowered his head.

"Yesterday you know, I've drank a lot," Lucas rubbed over his hair.

"Stop lying you weren't even drunk!" Renjun raised his voice more than he should.

"Yes sure," Lucas smiled in the same shay way as last night. "I just can't help because you're hot," he whispered leaning to his ear his breath becoming hot against Renjun's skin.

The boy felt his heart will jump out from fear but Lucas moved back then walked away swiftly. Renjun breathed the air he had kept in for longer out, what was Lucas thinking telling him things like that, when he had been licking with that girl in the pool a few hours ago. He just wanted to have fun right, he wasn't into him, no one could really be into him. You're hot - what a lie was that, Renjun clenched his fists.

"Junie here you are, is everything fine?" he heard Taeyong and he breathed in and out loudly.

"Yes, just exhausted," he whispered.

"Do you need a break my baby?" asked Taeyong. "You're very red we should make a pause for lunch," Taeyong laid his arm around him when Renjun wanted to scream and cry.

Daddy why is it so difficult, so so difficult, he whispered in his mind but never dared to let those words slip.

Thank you so much for all your beautiful support. What do you think about Jae's mum reaction is n his engagement and her words?

What about Lucas seducing Renjun?
Also support Dreamies and HRVY with 'Don't need your love'☺️ Renjun just owned the song 😍😍

Much <3