4. Boys' trip

"They are not..." the boy shook his head. "I think it's rather, I don't know your fans are saying it's your life story that made it impossible for you to become as famous as daddy Tae," muttered Renjun lowering his head when Jae felt something uncomfortable in his insides. "I've read an article online that says you had been closed to the big breakthrough after singing on 'Track 12' but then Taeyong had told everyone you're his boyfriend and they stopped supporting you because they were jealous. And then DL Records abandoned you in way that made you quit... is it true?" asked Renjun looking at him.

"I guess it is," Jae lowered his head. "Anyway I'm giving my music a last chance flying to Bali today to shoot a video," he said.

"Oh!" Renjun lowered his head more. "So I go pack up quickly, I'm late to school anyway," he muttered.

"Yes pack some sunglasses and swimming tfunks," muttered Jae.

"What!" Renjun looked up at him his eyes glittering. "I thought I need to stay with Sicheng and Yuta for a few days!'

"If you want to, but I'd like you to come with me," said Jae he watched how Renjun's face lit up in a huge smile.

"Yes, I love to!" he jumped up on the chair.

"But you're fight we need to huffy up and pack," Jae got up pulling Ti into his arm the cat stated to climb up his elbow.

Renjun stayed on the armchair edge watching him seriously.

"Jae, I... I think you should start back from the beginning do a new version of 'It's love' after so many years with daddy Tae this song has a different meaning," said the boy.

"It has a deep meaning fof me and Taeyong and you know it but this wofld is about album sells, about catchy songs, not about meaning," Jae lowered his head again. "Anyway, come we need to prepafe," he opened the door walking out hoping he can spend a really nice time with Renjun and shoot a great video.

The day flew by in a rush, like the previous two, before Jae could notice he was done shooting, a tropical day was cooling down over the island when he left the hotel with Renjun to the car he had hired. Taeyong had bought him the first expensive car, making him an enthusiast, now the white Lamborghini was standing there waiting for them and Jae couldn't wait to feel the wind in his hair as the roof was rolled down.

"Will we take this cool car?" asked Renjun excitedly.

"Yes," Jae grinned.

So Renjun ran to it when Jae used the key remote to open the door up for him, a moment later the boy was sitting on the passenger's seat giggling loud.

Jae took the driver's seat both fastened the seat belts when he put Taeyong's CD on play, he loved to listen to his boyfriend's voice while driving, ok always, yes hearing Taeyong made him realize how much he missed him, Renjun must have thought the same as his eyes became less excited when their gazes met.

"So let's go," Jae smiled to the boy starting the engine, pressing the gas smoothly. The car rolled on the road when he smiled wider. They were invited to a party by the producer of the video, Jae wasn't that happy about parting, its wasn't fun without Taeyong but it was better than sitting in the hotel room thinking about his missing. His body was screaming for Taeyong's touch by now, how much would he give for one kiss. He concentrated on the road the smooth movement of the car.

"Jae look the sunset!" Renjun squealed and he took a quick glance at the red ball sinking in the ocean.

"Pfetty," he muttered smiling to himself.

He needed to enjoy this time as back in the city he will have to prepare for his jury job, a lot of TV schedules, small shootings, yes then the boot camp with the candidates, actually he will see the chosen twenty during the first live show. He knew he will be very busy again, as right after the show his comeback was planned. He glanced at Renjun who was stretching his head in all direction admiring the scenery.

"Thank you Jae it's so cool," he said looking at him with glittering eyes.

"Thank you fof deciding to come with me," said Jae ruffling his hair a little.

Yes, eight years ago he had thought Taeyong had lost his mind when he proposed adoption, he had fought endless battles to not to have a child in his life, but since he laid his eyes on Renjun, all his priorities had changed, he knew Renjun was a little angel sent to their world to make it better, more fulfilled their love stronger, their bond greater. Renjun was a blessing, Jae couldn't imagine his life without the boy. He loved him with all his heart, even if Renjun wasn't their real kid he felt like form his own flesh.

"I love your so much, is it cheesy to say it to a thifteen yeaf old boy?" asked Jae blushing when Renjun hid his face in his hands.

"A little," he muttered. "But I love you too."

They smiled to each other when Jae pressed the gas a little harder speeding up on a ling straight motorway causing Renjun to giggle louder.

Yes, right now they only needed Taeyong and his world would be absolutely completed.

Thank you for the amazing feedback and support. I'm so happy about it.

What do you think about Renjun's theory about Jae's music? What about their short vocation?

Also first win for 'Regular' I'm so happy💜💜

Much <3