52. Perverted pig

"Why do ask it..."

"If you have, what would you do if youf child would wake up with nightmafes each day, his panic attacks and stfuggles whefe getting wofse and this one woman thefe could help youf child to get bettef, what would you do?" asked Jae. "Because this is what's happening to my son fight now," Jae trembled.

"That's not," the man breathed in sharply.

"Jae... Jae please don't leave me alone!" Jae turned around to see Junie coming his way holding Dalli, Taeyong's too big hoodie like a dress over his pajamas.

"Come Junie," Jae stretched his hand out and the boy tottered to him then squeezed his palm with his trembling hand.

"Just be quick," the security turned from them walking to the smaller gate opening it.

Jae felt heat when he led Junie through it both walking down the driveway behind the guard who opened another door for them then led them up to the top floor, the corridor was ghostly dark and long.

"You have to be quiet the elders are asleep," muttered the guard.

They heard someone shouting and Renjun stopped cuddling into Jae tighter.

"Some are in a bad state in a lot of pain you will hear different things, especially at night," the man shook his head.

Renjun clung to Jae's side but Jae just kept walking swiftly till a door the guard opened cautiously.

"Miss Huang?" he asked looking inside.

"Do you have the cigarettes?" she eyed him ups and he sighed loudly.

"Here, but they will kick me out if they find it here," the guard placed a cigarette package on the table when Jae walked in behind the man still having his arm around Renjun.

"I haven't asked for a man!" the lady raised her voice.

"Shh!" the guard became pale. "Do you want the nurses to come?" he begged.

"Who is this?" the lady asked looking at Jae miserably.

He suddenly began to chuckle to himself while Renjun looked at him strangely.

"Wait, isn't it that kid that has been here earlier?" she took her glasses from the table.

"I'll be outside," the guard took the money she gave him then sneaked out of the room quickly closing the door behind him.

"Why are you still here?" the woman opened the cigarette package taking a lighter out of the pocket in her pink bathrobe.

"She's scary," whispered Renjun.

But Jae couldn't hide his laughter anymore.

"What is so funny young man?" asked the lady looking at him.

"It's actually, I'm soffy," Jae tried to get over his giggles the situation was so ridiculous it amused him much.

"Jae why are you laughing?" asked Renjun pulling on his leather jacket.

"But you're a different guy than the one who's been her earlier, you have better hair," said the lady lighting the cigarette up. "Go be useful for something and open the window," she pointed other hand towards it.

Jae walked that way opening it when Renjun followed him cautiously.

"So you'fe the febel?" he asked.

"The what?" she eyed him up.

"A rebel," said Renjun from behind his back.

"Was my whole life why should I give in now," she breathed a big cloud of smoke out.

"It's actually a cool attitude," said Jae coming to the table stopping at it. "May I?" he pointed at the chair opposite hers.

"Sure," she used a plate as an ash try when she was watching him suspiciously but with great interest.

"So are you some kid's kidnappers?" she asked when Jae burst out with laughter sitting down, Renjun tottered to him taking place on his lap. "First the punky type now you the k-drama boy with too good hair," she was still watching him with burning eyes filled with curiosity.

"We have adopted Junie eight yeafs ago," said Jae caressing the boy's hands under the table, they were very cold.

His phone vibrated again, he knew Taeyong was definitely getting crazy from worries.

"You, it's not possible the other guy told he's the boy's father," she shook her head.

"We both afe, we'fe a couple," Jae looked her straight in the eyes when she spat on the carpet.

"Leave this room now you perverted pig!" she raised her voice.

"Pleas don't shout at Jae," begged Renjun hiding his face behind Dalli but Jae just kept her stare.

"Go on make a huge noise, it will a pficeless sight if the nufses come to see you smoking a cigafette and youf late night guest," he was shocked with his own calmness.

"And my relative is treated like that, left with people like that, disgusting robbed of whole morality pigs? I knew you can't be a normal guy with that face and hair," she eyed him up.

"Jealous much?" asked Jae when Renjun coved his ears with his hands clinging to him.

"No Jae, no please please let's go," he begged.

"Leave," the lady raised from her chair her face very red.

Jae lowered his head watching the polished table top, he felt Renjun's shivering body clinging to him like right after they had met, like during the day when he had saved them.

"I femembef when he was that scafed," whispered Jae lying his arm around Junie who cuddled his face in the crack of his neck.

Thank you so much for all the lovely support. How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jae and Renjun meeting Renjun's aunt? Will Jae be able to convince her to speak to his son?

Also I have two small announcements. First, I have made an Instagram account where I'll post some sneak peeks from books, previews on new projects or just graphics. If you like you can find me under @littlelion4321.

Also I'll be posting a new book on April 12th, it's a Noren story and I will try out something totally new with that book. The beautiful promotional graphic was made by the lovely @yusolmates. Thank you for it🧡🧡

I know that note was long😅😅 I wish you all a happy and creative week

I know that note was long😅😅 I wish you all a happy and creative week. Enjoy.

Much <3