91. History teacher

The doos slammed heavily when Renjun looked up from his history book. He was revising for a test they ware supposed to take in two days, he saw Chenle kicking the wall of the school corridor his face purple.

"I hate that guy!" shouted Chenle kicking a chair right next to him.

"What has he said?" asked Renjun looking at his friend.

"Detention and he's calling my parents right now. Can you believe!" Chenle was so mad.

Yes it has been a disaster at school since the beginning of the week, as the new history teacher was making their life a nightmare, not only giving them tons of homework, a test just after two lessons, no, he was also desperate to clean the school out of all 'unnecessary youth corrupting stuff' how he was calling it, so when he has noticed Chenle's hickeys today he went nuts.

"My hickeys my business!" shouted Chenle sticking his tongue out to the closed door.

"Come! Just come!" Renjun grabbed his sleeve pulling him away, really Chenle didn't need more trouble.

"I so hate that guy!" repeated Chenle all the way to the school gates where he decided to stay and wait for his parents while Renjun made a short cut to the front gate, he hoped Jaemin was there, his heart beating loudly.

His phone vibrated and he looked at it to find a new message from Sicheng. 'Jae wants you at home starting today, he's going back to the castle, will pick you up from school.'

What? Renjun stopped so abruptly looking down the street to spot Jaemin's car were it was usually parked but also Jae's silver van only two cars from it.

"Junie!" Jae got out calling his name.

Heat stormed to Renjun's face, he was begging for Jaemin to not to do anything stupid, not to leave the car or approach them when he lowered his head tottering towards his father.

"Hi," he whispered. "Can't I stay with Sicheng?"

"Sicheng and Yuta need some time alone," muttered Jae not looking at him so he nodded jumping on the passenger's seat his insides aching from disappointment.

'I'm doomed, Jae is here, he can't see you. I'll find a way to meet later, love you,' he texted to Jaemin.

"Who afe you wfiting to?" asked Jae starting the engine.

"Chenle, asking how he's doing. He has gotten detention from out new history teacher today," Renjun lied quickly.

"Detention? Chenle? This so not like him," Jae was stunned.

"Because of the hickeys Daisy did. The guy is crazy, he is giving detention to each couple at school," said Renjun.

"Maybe someone has bfoken his heaft," whispered Jae not looking at him when Renjun stayed silent. Would Jae also stop him from being with Jaemin, being in a relationship, he wondered. He strongly hoped not but he had no idea.

His life was becoming harder since he moved back to Jae. At Sicheng's he could just stay over in Jaemin's flat till 10 sometimes 11 p.m., come back late, Sicheng was closing an eye on it, asking him how he's boyfriend is doing with a sweet smile. Here he needed to convince Chenle to cover up for him once a week to spend some short time with Jaemin. It was hard, really, he was going crazy from missing his boyfriend.

"Here, an invitation for two to the fashion week," said Jaemin when he stopped the car in front of Chenle's house the next day.

"Who should I take?" asked Renjun.

"Your friend," Jaemin pointed at the house.

"He has an ugly girlfriend," whispered Renjun causing Jaemin to laugh.

"So your other best friend, what was his name?"

"Jeno."

"Yes that one," Jaemin giggled. "Just please be there I need you," he leaned in kissing his cheek.

"It all depends on Jae, maybe Sicheng will help," Renjun sighed.

"Maybe," Jaemin sighed.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow, we have history and my new teacher is so awful. The one who gave Chenle detention for the hickey. Can you believe it, it's unfair."

Jaemin just chuckled

"When will Sicheng be here," he asked changing the subject.

Sicheng was coming to pick him up so Renjun glanced at the time.

"You need to go, Sicheng can't see you here," he started to bite his lips nervously.

"Ok," Jaemin became serious. "Renjun?"

"What?"

"Nothing, take care," Jaemin leaned in pecking his cheek gently, Renjun's butterflies dancing when he left the car waving to Jaemin watching the car till it disappeared. He was already at Chenle's gate when someone tooted so he turned to notice Sicheng in his car.

He ran there jumping inside.

"Hi," Sicheng eyed him up with curiosity.

"Hi," Renjun blushed.

"Hasn't been at Chenle's right?" Sicheng raised his brow.

"No just went out for a while and you happened to..." he stopped.

"Don't need to lie to Sicheng, Sicheng has ben young once too," he giggled.

"You're young!" protested Renjun.

"Anyway, you could tell Jae about your boyfriend."

"No!"

"He needs to know."

"Ah!" Renjun leaned against the seat.

"Renjun it's definitely fine if you tell him, Sicheng believe Jae won't judge you, will be happy you have someone."

"No! He will be like my history teacher, shout and give me detention."

"Sicheng thinks he will be happy for you, just give him a chance and tell him, he needs to know, it will be all easier for you and you boyfriend."

Renjun was quiet, how could he explain Sicheng there was no way anyone could ever find out, especially Jae as Jaemin, yes, was ten years older than him, they would never ever understand, would force them to break up, but he couldn't live without Jaemin.

Thank you for all the lovely feedback, did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Chenle getting detention and Renjun going back to living with Jae? Will he be able to keep Jaemin his secret or should he tell Sicheng or Jae?

Much <3