68. Lost boy TY

"My friend," Lucas was observing Renjun who felt a little uncomfortable. "You know it was nice and stuff but boys time is needed," Lucas let go of the girl who opened her mouth in shock when he came to Renjun.

"Let's take the jacuzzi," he said nudging his arm.

Renjun just followed, he felt a little more safe when Lucas was around, he could defend him with these strong arms and fists.

They left the pool walking further into the garden to a big jacuzzi which had two kissing couples inside.

All four watching them strangely when Lucas came in, Renjun sat on the edge putting his legs into the water.

"This girl there was mad that you have left," muttered Renjun.

"Come on, I'm too young to settle or even find something serious, it's time to play, to explore, to get to know your own likes and dislikes, preferences," muttered Lucas when one of the couples left the jacuzzi.

"What about love?" asked Renjun.

"Love?" Lucas raised his brow. "Hasn't happened to me yet," he grinned. "Once it does I'll see further."

"I really liked a girl, even if she was horrible, but she started to date my best friend," muttered Renjun feeling pain.

"If she's horrible it's even better for you," said Lucas, this was the moment when the second couple left, the jacuzzi became so quiet, just the two of them, it seemed strange.

"The water isn't biting nor am I, you can jump in," muttered Lucas but Renjun stayed where he was.

"You never had anything, even a kiss right?" asked Lucas so he nodded. "You see that's why it seems so damn important but it's not, it's just there for fun to make our bitter world a little sweeter."

"But no one will ever..."

"What?" asked Lucas.

"Nothing, let's change the subject, tell me about you, your story that brought you from Hong Kong to Six Strings," muttered Renjun slipping his feet deeper into the the sparking water.

Lucas's smile faded, he sighed loudly.

"It's a damn sad story," he muttered.

"I had lost my parents when I was three I can understand a lot," Renjun blushed.

"I know you do," Lucas became serious so suddenly. "I grew up in a family that never cared a shit, I needed to sort things out on my own since I was very little."

Lucas started to talk while Renjun was listening carefully.

The first dawn woke Jae up, he needed a moment to realize it wasn't a dream, the room he has been sleeping in - the used tapestry, the two small widows, the red and yellow lamp with a plastic elephant hangin from it's side. He had gotten it form his father during a zoo trip in third grade. It felt so familiar yet like form a different world, as if he had traveled back in time, he could clearly imagine all the other things had never happened and he was just a hight school sophomore ready to wake up to attend another dull school day, to met up with Doyoug on the bus then see Taeil waiting in front of the Art School, to listen to Taeil's never-ending rambling about Lauren on their way to Miss Hillary's Thursday drama class. He got up walking to the window to cast a glance over the calm neighborhood. The trees in the opposite garden have grown up so much, the distant grey morning gloom was revealing students walking down the street to catch an early bus, so he turned towards the shelf with books an CD's moving his fingertip above the dated covers to stop at one, Taeyong's first album, the one he had bought in secret, he was keeping here but listening to each night before falling asleep. He took it out blowing the layer of dust off the cover to see Taeyong's very young face string back at him, although his eyes hasn't changed a bit and Jae laid back on the bed caressing over his dream boy's photo. How many nights has he spent daydreaming about this man picturing them meeting, them kissing, them spending their lives together, he felt some tingling in his stomach when his gaze fell on the ring on his finger, was it even real. He got up finding the CD player then putting 'Broken Confession' on, pressing play, scrolling the alum up to one of his favorite tracks.

'Freaking senses warming up my skin

breaking ice-dust into heaven of forgetting

yesterday was - me you bar light lips tie breath skin zipper-up die

today I'm crawling off the pieces, two broken feathers stacking out of my back

It's all what's left from wings once light-bright when I'm at the edge of another bed

The blur of the subway drowns in, take a hug from pre-adult life

tastes like poison-cherry, as nothing is how it seems

the guy in the subway could as well be reading the paper upside down

trash-glass, am I the king of the subway, the homeless player,

the underdog rapper, the lonely hetman looking for queen to be headed

just lost boy TY...'

Thank you so much for all the feedback, that is making my days

Thank you so much for all the feedback, that is making my days. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Luren bonding and Jae's visit in his old room? How will the party end?

Much <3