73. Almost

But daddy loves Jae, he wanted to scream yet he couldn't utter a word.

"You're way to hot to only be his," CiCi move closer lying her hand on Taeyong's face stretching her lips to him when he moved her hands off.

"He is my husband so stop this nonsense!" said Taeyong as icy cold as he did to Lucas and Renjun today when the boy turned around running away, he was afraid Taeyong will catch him here and become even more mad for him witnessing that. His heart was exploding with pain again. Of course CiCi liked Taeyong not him, Daisy loved Chenle, Lucas liked the girl he had been kissing in the pool, how could he be fooled so easily. He passed some corridors till he found a room that turned out to be a completely empty bedroom, there he sat on the bed feeling tears coming again. Hey he has been crying so much and so often in the last few months, he was tired of it, tired of rejection, tired of heartbreak, and he had been keeping her posters collecting her photos, he was trying his best washing his face dry with his sleeve when the door banged open. He felt he will really jump out of his skin from fear but it was Lucas wearing his black Six String's leather jacket to a very thigh sweatshirt, his jewelry glittering in the dim light from the windows and the lit up bedside lamp.

"Saw your paps and CiCi, he has sent her to the Moon the way he has dumped her," said Lucas closing the door behind himself coming to Renjun sitting on the bed next to him.

"No one loves me," whispered Renjun.

"Did you have a crush on her?" asked Lucas stunned.

"No, I'm done with feeling anything to anyone."

"Hey hey! Not that dramatic," Lucas grinned his hand landed on Renjun's knee when the boy looked up at him.

"Not dramatic yes! The girl I liked is dating my best friend my celebrity crush wants to kiss my father and you... you were licking that girl in the pool and..." he closed his mouth in shock.

"So you're admitting that I'm hot?" asked Lucas winking.

"No... not at all!" Renjun shivered.

"Sure," Lucas took his hand smiling under his nose.

"But I still think you're hot. If you want I can help you out from friend to friend," he said.

"What do you mean?" Renjun's heart started to beat faster.

"Your first kiss, maybe it will give you something to have it behind you," Lucas turned to him, his palm landed on Renjun's face the hot traces of fingertips staining his cheek.

"B-B-ut," stuttered Renjun.

"Only if you want," Lucas moved closer his nose colliding with Renjun's the boy forgot how to breath so his eyes were still raised open in shock when Lucas's face became so close, his breath heating up his face.

"I'd rather not do it!" said a voice causing Lucas to pull back before their lips could meet, Renjun's body reacting with a very painful twist.

He looked up to see Taeyong standing in the doorframe his face undecipherable.

"See ya," whispered Lucas getting up then passing Taeyong running away, leaving Renjun totally stunned, torn and absolutely hurt.

"Daddy..." he whispered in fear.

Taeyong was watching him in the same way as if he was thinking hard.

"Impossible!" he said shaking his head when Renjun felt like slapped. "My own son and this!"

"Taeyong!" Renjun nearly fainted hearing a known voice, he saw Taeyong becoming pale when Jae stormed the room, he walk to the bed taking Lucas's empty spot, then laid his hand around Renjun.

"I'm hefe my Junie," he said when Renjun felt like back to the casting show when Jae was supportive inside of that madness. "I love you and am pfoud as always," whispered Jae when Renjun felt his broken heart becoming a little less painful.

"Jae what are you doing?" asked Taeyong in shock.

"What afe you doing?" asked Jae.

"Have your seen him, this lousy asshole from the street who's lying down a different person each night?" asked Taeyong.

"Lucas is not!" protested Renjun.

"So why isn't he here standing up to his feelings, he just run away!" asked Taeyong.

"Shoud I femind you about someone who had left me on Taeil's dfiveway the night when my pafents kicked me out aftef my mum caught me and him kissing?" asked Jae his voice crackling.

Taeyong's face became vey red.

"You don't get it! I want to protect our son!" shouted Taeyong.

"So be thefe fof him when he needs you!"

"I am! I just kicked that guy out and will make sure they'll never ever meet again!" said Taeyong turning around and leaving when a silence fell.

"Jae," whispered Renjun.

"Shh he's just.. ovefwhelmed," muttered Jae caressing over his hair. "He's fofgetting you'fe just foufteen," Jae sighed.

"But he's right, Lucas left."

"He's just fifteen, affaid of Taeyong as much as you afe, evefy fifteen yeaf old boy would fun. Taeyong was twenty and had fun so he should stop pfetending!" said Jae hugging Renjun tightly when he just cried his heart out on Jae's chest knowing as long as Jae is around he can be safe despite the heartbreak and disappointment he's just safe.

I was the most quiet plane ride they had ever had, Renjun was keeping Jae's side not speaking to Taeyong at all. He could have had his first kiss, maybe his only chance for it ever, he could have had a boyfriend maybe, but all was gone. Lucas wasn't answering his messages or calls, there was also that wound caused by someone he loved so much, he had trusted with his everything. He guess it hurt even more than Lucas's escape, Taeyong's betrayal. He breathed in again when they reached the castle where he closed himself in inside his room taking the pills before the fears will come. He took Dalli and Ti to bed and cuddled to both hoping he will somehow be able to fall asleep.

"Renjun, I don't want anything bad for you remember," said Taeyong coming in but Renjun only covered his head with the duvet.

He heard Taeyong waiting some time in front of his bed till he gave in and left closing the door behind himself.

Renjun moved the duvet down then cuddled more into Dalli, yes he had lost his only opportunity for his first kiss an he will nerve ever fall for someone again.

Thank you for all your amazing support. What do you think about all the events of this chapter and what Taeyong did? What about Lucas running away and Jae protecting Renjun? What will happen now?

Also Happy Taeil Day 🎂

Much <3