76. It boy

The stranger was driving smoothly listening to classical string music, he looked really elegant, like one of those boys from the magazines covers, a handsome face, big brown eyes, nice dark brown hair.

Renjun also noticed his bracelet and watch were designer ones, the car was brand new too.

"What is your job?" asked Renjun so the stranger glanced at him.

"I'm a model," he said smiling. "Don't know how it happened, but some people call me the top model when it comes to male models in our country," he laughed.

Renjun only nodded so the man focused on driving, turning into some underground car park of a penthouse.

Renjun had been living in a house like that with Taeyong and Jae before they had bought the castle and he had liked it a lot.

He followed the stranger out of the car to the lift watching him in the bright hall lights, discovering how insanely handsome he actually was.

They left the elevator on floor 42 then walked down the corridor to a door the man opened, Renjun left his wet shoes in the hall, yet his socks were staining the way into the apartment with very stylish furniture.

"This way, it's the wardrobe, you can take out whatever you like," the man led him down the corridor to a spacial room with clothes.

Renjun thanked, he took out some jeans and a t-shirt then a really warmly looking sweater.

"This is unused, got if from a designer as a promotional gift," said the man giving him a newly pack in underwear and a towel. "The bathroom is over there."

Renjun nodded, he took it all then locked himself up in the bathroom to change quickly, he came out to see the man has found some never used shoes and socks for him.

"The size must be a little big bigger, but it will make for tonight," he said. "Do you want a snack?"

"Warm tea," whispered Renjun.

"Sure, you're my guest, make yourself comfortable," he pointed at the living room then disappeared in the corridor.

Renjun walked towards the spacious room noticing a coffee table with magazines lying on it, he leaned over them to see his host staring back at him from a cover. It was one of those high fashion shoots in trendy clothes and a nice styling. He took it to the coach reading over the title.

'Na Jaemin the it-boy.'

Curiosity had the best of him when he browsed through the magazine to the article with Jaemin's photoshoot.

'Na Jaemin (24)...' he read feeling something tightening in his stomach, the man looked way younger than that.

"Here's the tea," siad Jaemin coming in when Renjun closed the magazine quickly.

"Fell free to read it, they always make you seem like an alien," Jaemin smiled.

He put the cup on the coffee table when Renjun took it eagerly, the warmth making his heart speed up.

"I've been in a band with Jae long years ago," said Jaemin causing Renjun to look up at him.

"A band? Jae?"

"It's a fact he would rather like to delate from his biography, he had been selling so low DL Records put him into a band with me, Donghyuck, Kun and Sicheng."

"Sicheng was in a band with Jae!" asked Renjun stunned.

"Yes, they were dating back then. When Taeyong found out he went straight to the producers demanding to kick Sicheng out of the company, so they did. After the incident Jae quit the band and founded SJ Music with Sicheng, but us three were left with nothing. Donghyuck joined Jae in his company, Kun landed on the street, was coming for food to me from time to time when he was completely out of options. His drug addiction was making it even harder for him till he decided to become a paparazzo. I've heard he had settled down, has a beautiful wife and is a decent guy now, and me... yes, DL gave me chance to become a model for them and somehow it worked. My dream collapsed but I managed to have a nice life," he bit his lips. "I don't blame them, it was a long time ago, I was younger than you're right now when it all happened, but Taeyong and Jae can play on your nerves sometimes, so when I saw you in that rain I though, he has run off, so he needs a helping hand," Jaemin smiled wider.

"Wow," Renjun had no idea what to say.

Has Taeyong really ruined a band and Sicheng and Kun's opportunity to debut with Jae? He was ruining his life now with stupid rules, not allowing Lucas to contact him, when he was the one hurting Renjun the most.

"The tea will be cold," said Jaemin so Renjun grabbed the cup tighter drinking a sip, it became so much nicer inside him.

"Are you ready to go for the second party?" asked Jaemin getting up.

"Yes," Renjun nodded.

He drank more then left the cup on the coffee table before following Jaemin out. They took the lift to the car park then drove into the night till they stopped in front of a known building.

"But it's!" Renjun shouted.

"Mark and Taeil are doing a party, don't worry I'll speak to them so they won't sell you out," Jaemin winked.

"You don't know Taeil!" protested Renjun.

"We can negotiate," Jaemin left the car in another underground car park so Renjun had no other option than to follow him upstairs.

Thank you so much for all the support and the love you're giving this story.
What do you think about Jaemin and his reasons to help Renjun? Will Taeil and Mark contact Jae?

Much <3