65. Boss

"No! Please don't tell me you too!" begged Renjun, will he really be all alone again seeing both his friends having girlfriends.

"No it's, yes, a celebrity crush," muttered Jeno so Renjun breathed in again.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"I can't tell."

"Why?"

"Just can't," Jeno laughed.

"Do I have a crush on her too?" asked Renjun playfully.

"Maybe," his friend giggled.

"Ah," tonight Taeyong was gong out for a gala party with CiCi, they ware invited to sing together in front of an audience, Renjun was supposed to stay in the hotel and go to bed early.

"No, honestly tell me," he said concentrating back on the call but the door opened and Six Strings appeared in the room.

"Where's Mr. Lee?" asked Austin.

"He's not here, I am," Renjun felt his voice trembling.

"He's our boss you know that," muttered Lucas quietly.

"I'm aware of that," Austin wasn't smiling at all, his eyes stone cold so Renjun looked away.

"My dancers are here so I have to end, bye," he said to Jeno pressing the call shut.

He shouldn't be afraid of the guys although he still felt very little.

"So do-do you have the routine?" he asked his voice cracking.

"Sure man," Lucas grinned wider. "Let's show him."

Austin wasn't pleased about it, so weren't the others but they formed up, then put the music on starting to dance. Renjun walked to the mirror to watch the performance that was fierce, a young boy was doing the centre part, he was so good Renjun felt he might not live up to the expectations, but from the other hand, he's been through the rough casting show and a lot of dance training with Taeyong and his world class choreographers.

"Can I have a proposal?" he asked when they finished.

"Sure," Austin looked at him unpleasantly.

"Can you change the position of the dancers, I'd like the one lifting me up in the hook part to be Lucas," said Renjun fleeing some sudden courage.

"Jose is all required to do it," said Austin sharply.

"But Lucas seems trustworthy to me."

"Only because he's the clown," hissed Austion tossing the boy a mad glance but Lucas took it with a smile.

"The boss wants me to do the hard job I'm her for it," he told.

"Ok, let's regroup, Jose and Lucas change positions," said Austin when they nodded.

"So will you teach me now?" asked Renjun getting up.

They did, the atmosphere loosened down once the group found out he can actually dance well, Austin was even smiling from time to time.

"You are a fast learner Renjun," he said when he was watching the cuts.

An hour later they started to practice the first formations, Renjun was all sweaty and tied but happy, it was becoming really nice in the mirror reflection.

"You don't even need to jump up you're very little so Lucas will lift you without any problems," explained Jose when they reached the hook part.

"No worries," muttered Lucas stopping beside him.

"On four," counted Austin so Renjun prepared but wasn't ready when a pair of strong hands grabbed him then lifted him above the floor, his hands dangling in the air helplessly.

"He's like a pice of cake, do you weight anything?" asked Lucas putting him down.

"Ok once again, Renjun support your foot in Andre's palm and make the pose we discussed ok?"

"Sure," Renjun became stressed.

Lucas lifted him up again when he was standing of the other boy's hand with his foot barely touching it.

It took about eleven retries till it started to work.

"Can we have a short break?" asked Austin when they finished that part.

"Yes, I need some water too," Renjun was panting heavily walking to his water bottle.

Taeyong's assistant came in a few times to check on them and bring them new water supplies so he was well equipped.

He saw how some the boys started to battle each other, some other spread through room or just laid down on the floor.

"You're pretty cool, I haven't believed you're such a skilled dancer," he heard a voice above him so he turned to see Lucas.

"Daddy Tae had taught me," whispered Renjun. "Since I was little."

"That's amazing to have a parents like him, you must be very proud, he's a legend," said Lucas in a nice way.

"I am," Renjun nodded.

"We can speak Chinese if you like," said Lucas so suddenly Renjun was stunned.

"I'm... I don't use it other than with my best friend," Renjun became red.

"I'm using every opportunity to speak, it feels like at home," Lucas sat on the floor so Renjun took place opposite to him.

They were rather comfortable talking and Renjun felt some strange bond, as if they had been friends for ages.

"It's a pity you can't go out with us, there is a party in Derek's house in Bel Air tonight. You'd see we're some fun guys," he grinned.

Renjun's heart began to speed up, yes he'd love to rebel like in the movies, go to a wild party with this dancers, maybe even meet someone special.

"Maybe I'll be able to go. Daddy Tae is going for a gala this evening and yes, if you could come and pick me up from the hotel I can sneak out," he shivered.

What if it goes wrong, if Taeyong comes back earlier, or his assistant will catch him but the desire to go was too strong, especially when he caught Lucas's smiling brown eyes looking way too deeply into him.

Thank you so much for your lovely support. How do you like the chapter? What do you think about the dancers and Lucas's invitation? Why is Jeno so secretive about his crush? Will Renjun sneak out to go to the party?

Much <3