98. New beginning

"That's not important," he said covering the lid of the box his heart beating like crazy, Jae couldn't see he was still keeping a photo of them in his treasure box, one with him Jae and Taeyong, the sudden pain made it hard for him to breath.

"I'm sorry, it's, you're beautiful, your parents were," said Jaemin giving the photos back to him.

"Thanks," Renjun tried to pretend nothing has happened when he opened the box ignoring the pain the image of him with his fathers' caused.

What would he do for Taeyong to be here with them again, yet he ignored placing the photos he had received from his aunt above it then closed the lid putting the box on the coffee table.

"So I'll be going," whispered Jaemin.

"Stay hefe fof longef, I need some ffesh aif, I'll be back soon and I don't want Junie to be alone hefe in this big house," said Jae so suddenly getting up.

"Are you sure?" asked both stunned but Jae just nodded before leaving the room.

"I think he ships us," whispered Renjun squeezing Jaemin's arm.

"Come on," Jaemin blushed.

"Do you think he would leave us alone if he didn't," asked Renjun.

"I don't know, I... honestly don't know Jae that well," Jaemin was still nervous when Renjun placed his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder admiring Jaemin's face.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

"Stop!" Jaemin blushed harder.

"And the best," Renjun cuddled closer kissing Jaemin's cheek.

They had been talking for a long time about dreams, favorite movies and things. It was a great time, even better when Renjun laid down on Jaemin's lap closing his eyes enjoying the closeness, Jaemin's hand in his hair plying with his hair strings.

The floor squealed when he felt Jaemin's move.

"Is he asleep?" asked Jae coming in.

"I guess almost," Jaemin's fingertips caressed behind Renjun's ear. "I'll be going my love," he whispered getting up placing a pillow under Renjun's head.

"Don't," begged Renjun yawning loudly.

"Sleep well my love," Jaemin leaned down catching his lips in for a wet-sweet peck.

"Thank you Jae for allowing me to come and stay, I hope I can still meet Renjun and be in his life," said Jaemin when Renjun sat up looking at Jae becoming so scared.

"Just bfing him lunch tomoffow," said Jae when Jaemin smiled widely, Renjun's heartbeat speeding up.

"Thank you so much you will not regret it," said Jaemin. "Bye Junie," he turned around when Renjun wished nothing more than for Jaemin to stay and cuddle him in his arms.

"Bye," Renjun got up his eyes almost falling close by themselves.

The nervousness had lifted off leaving him totally exhausted.

"So see you, thank you again," Jaemin bowed in front of Jae then waved to Renjun who waved back.

He watched Jaemin walking out of the room so he followed staying in the long hall looking at his boyfriend who was slowly nearing the front door, he turned around sending him a lovely smile before he disappeared behind it.

Renjun sighed loudly when a pair of arms tangled around him so he just cuddled to Jae.

"And what do you think Jae?" he asked looking up at his father.

"Ah Junie," Jae caressed over his hair.

"What?"

"He's lovely, always has been, a little bit old fof you," Jae raised his brow when Renjun felt so embarrassed. "But yeah, I don't know if  it's even possible but he's as in love as you afe so yes, you'll manage," Jae smiled in a tired way, Renjun's insides filled with love.

"Thank you Jae, you're the best," whispered Renjun cuddling into his father even more.

He felt Jae kissing the top of his head when they were standing there hugging, Renjun still looking at the front door unable to believe how much he already missed Jaemin.

Much <3