14. Morning coffee

"Jae will kill Sicheng if he finds out," Sicheng's voice was shaky.

It was early in the morning, Renjun's alarm clock woke him up, he was super tired but he was walking to bathroom however he heard them talking in the kitchen so he sneaked closer listening.

"He won't, he still has a crush on you," muttered Yuta.

"What do you mean!" asked Sicheng raising his voice.

"I was just saying he likes you ok, likes you too much to kill you, he will be upset, do a drama as he's the drama-queen, but that's it, besides I really like Renjun's attitude, you can see he's truly Taeyong's son," said Yuta.

"Renjun should tell them, and Taeyong? What will he do?" asked Sicheng.

"I'll calm him down, no worries, just help Renjun, he is a cool kid, he's doing a great job there."

Renjun heard the voices stopped so he looked through the crack of the half opened door to see they were kissing again, Yuta sitting on the bar chair when Sicheng had his arms wrapped around his neck their lips moving madly swallowing each other in deeply tongue filled kisses.

He felt something scratching in his throat so he pushed the door till it banged against the wall.

The boys jumped from each other Sicheng fixed his hair and hoodie.

"Hi," he said smiling to Renjun.

"You can skip school, I'll take it on me," Yuta winked to him.

"Stop ok, it's important for his future!" complained Sicheng.

"You sound like a worried wife," Yuta slapped his butts playfully when Sicheng's face became purple.

Renjun looked away, he waked to the other side of the table climbing on a chair.

"What do you want for breakfast?" asked Yuta standing up.

From these two he was the better cook, a sloppy one but still more skilled than Sicheng.

"Whatever," whispered Renjun shrugging.

"You can sleep in the car Sicheng will drive you to school," said Sicheng coming to him caressing his hair lovingly he leaned in to kiss his cheek when Renjun trembled. "He's so sweet," whispered Sicheng smiling to Yuta.

"Sicheng has a crush on you," muttered Yuta chuckling but Renjun's stomach flipped in an unexpected way.

He saw how Sicheng blushed a little when shook his head then walked to the cupboard taking a cup out for him.

Renjun observed them, they were a good team, as good as Daddy Tae and Jae, they understood each other without words, he saw how Yuta was mixing in the pan while Sicheng stopped next to him eyeing him up and down with admiration. He put water up for tea, turned on the coffee machine, on his way back form the cupboard he pressed to Yuta's back then blew some air into the backside of his neck causing Yuta to smile to himself.

Renjun observed all these little gestures, as Yuta and Sicheng were a little more delicate towards each other than Taeyong and Jae, the two were always turned on, alway fierce, always looking for a place were they could be all alone, when Yuta and Sicheng were circling in an universe filled with little things, stolen glances, smiles, hidden touches, smooth kisses. He knew they were probably as physical as his father's but they could hide it in a better way.

Soon the breakfast was ready, a steaming tea cup was standing in front of him while Yuta placed the vegetable chicken with rice on his plate. It smelled delicious and Renjun heard his stomach giving out how hungry he was.

"Tell me if it's ok," said Yuta when Renjun tried the dish, it wasn't bad, Yuta wasn't the worst cook, nothing could top this one night when Renjun stayed over at Mark's and the boy had made supper for him, he rather not remembered that.

"It's good," he said eating eagerly.

"I'm glad," Yuta smiled.

"Sicheng, can I try your coffee?"
asked Renjun when the boy placed a cup with fresh latte on the table.

"Sure if you like it you can drink it," muttered Sicheng moving the cup his way.

Jae would say coffee isn't for children, yes he would be unhappy about it, but Sicheng and Yuta were cool so Renjun took the coffee smiling wide.

Daddy Tae was ok with him growing up, it wasn't a big deal anyway, he even offered him trying alcohol or cigarettes if he wished to, but Renjun knew if he ever wanted to try it he would rather ask Sicheng to assist him in this experience.

He tried the coffee to find out it was a little bitter, a little strange and Sicheng giggled watching she face.

"I can put some honey inside for you it will be better," he said hurrying to a cupboard.

Renjun caught Yuat's happy gaze on him.

"What?" he asked.

"Sicheng is right you're extremely charming," said Yuta when Renjun lowered his head.

Maybe they were exactly like Taeyong and Jae, but then Sicheng came to him to put a spoon full of honey into his cup, their eyes met over the table when Renjun felt something strange twisting inside him so tightly again.

"I need to tfavel abfoad fof thfee days, Sicheng is out at the bootcamp since yestefday, so you have to stay with uncle Doyoung, aunt Minju and cousin Nofa," said Jae a week later when they were eating a late supper in a restaurant right after Jae's photoshoot for a magazine.

"No! Not with Doyoung, I hate Nora!" shouted Renjun.

Thank you for the amazing support. I hope too much Yuwin wasn't boring😅😅, they're really are my favorite ship.

So what do you think about Sicheng worries? Where will Jae leave Renjun?

Also have you seen the new teaser, it's amazing 💕

Much <3