66. Pool party

'Renjun I'm downstairs, what room are you in, what floor I can pick you up at?' Lucas's text lit up his phone.

'Stay there I'm still waiting for daddy Tae to come and say night,' texted Renjun back quickly.

"Junie," he saw Taeyong coming into the room dressed up in a fancy suit with a glittering silver choker around his neck.

"Hi Daddy Tae," Renjun hoped his voice or face won't give him out.

He was sitting in his pajamas in bed with Dalli, the whole plan ready in his mind.

"How long will you be gone?"

"It will take a while so don't wait for me," Taeyong walked to him then leaned in to kiss his forehead.

"Ok , have a nice night," Renjun didn't know what to say or how to act.

"Don't be sad my baby it will be a boring party," Taeyong grinned. "Have beautiful dreams, I love you so much," Taeyong leaned above him again brushing their noses together then pecking his cheek.

"Love you too," whispered Renjun still feeling the taste of Taeyong's wet hot lips on his face, his stomach twisting unpleasantly.

Taeyong waved to him then left the room closing the door Renjun freezing, he waited for five more minutes till he jumped from the bed running to the bathroom where he had his clothes ready. He had chosen a black hoodie to jeans and a snapback to cover himself from attention especially as the paparazzi knew who he was now.

'I'm on my way,' he texted Lucas storming to the room taking his phone and pocket money, hiding it in his jeans, he covered Dalli with the duvet then kissed her head.

"Night Dalli, I'll miss you but I'll be back," he whispered then left quickly.

Fortunately Taeyong's assistant wasn't there, he saw him drinking coffee in the bar downstairs when he reached the lobby, but there was Lucas standing next to marble pillar his earrings glittering in the lights.

"Hey man!" he said rising his hand for a high five which Renjun answered hesitantly. "Andre is out there with his car that doesn't look too fancy so we must be quick," he added when they began to walk towards the car park.

There was indeed a car with very rusty hood there and Renjun needed a moment for a breath before he jumped in. Some regret was mixing with excitement inside him, there was also guilt raising in his stomach, but he was pressed on the backseat right next to Lucas who was singing loudly to a rock and roll song from the radio.

Lucas was definitely the adventurous guy and Renjun wondered if his love life was equally colorful, yet he had no urge or courage to ask, so he just stayed quiet listening to the boys singing false tones loudly.

Only Jose was as always miserable and silent looking at them in a dark way from underneath his baseball cap.

"Look left, we will be enjoying the dopest Hollywood Hills night view. I'm making an exclusive city tour for you," Lucas grinned leaning towards him so Renjun nodded.

"The girls there won't be wearing much more than bikinis, you'll see they're the hottest in town," said Lucas moving to the beat taking even more space for his enormous body on the backseat.

"A bikini?" asked Renjun stunned, he has never seen a gel in a bikini on a party before, just on beaches in different regions of the world, but on a party. He began to worry much and consider to ask them to bring him back to the hotel but form the other hand he didn't want to be seen as a child, he was a growing up man, right?

The pool was filled with people when the boys walked into the garden of the small villa-like house.

"Lucas! Andre! Here!" Chan was waving his hand to them so they approached, Renjun following Lucas closely.

"What is he doing here?" asked Chan looking at him becoming pale.

"I invited him, chill man!" Lucas tapped the boy's shoulder.

"Does Taeyong know?" asked Chan in fear.

"Yeah man, he's out partying with CiCi, she'll keep him busy," Lucas winked to the boy while Renjun felt his stomach flipping, no he didn't mean that, definitely, as it would never ever happen, Taeyong loved Jae only.

Renjun trembled, remembering that his father had cheated on Jae in the past and... then Jae and Sicheng. No! He shook those creeping thoughts off.

"So let's start the fun!" Chan gave them cups then filled them with drinks.

"I'm not," stuttered Renjun but they never cared, he saw how Lucas emptied his cup with a few huge sips then grinned wider.

"Do you need some swimming trunks? We can borrow some from Derek's little bro's drawer," Lucas winked walking towards the house.

"I'd rather stay there and um... watch," whispered Renjun pointing at a bench at he edge of the pool.

"I'll lay them out for you anyway. Enjoy man!" Lucas grinned then left when Renjun walked to the bench, he sat down fleeing so odd, what was he doing here in the first place he thought placing the cup on the grass.

He saw the boys splashing water on girls in the pool, some were miking out against the pool walls so Renjun looked away.

His phone vibrated and he almost freaked out but it was only a message from Chenle.

'How are you? I'm on a date with Daisy buying ice cream, but we only have two hours until my mum stops shopping.'

Renjun tried his best to ignore the fiery feeling of jealousy hitting him. Chenle could have Daisy as much as he liked, although she was a bad person, like Nora.

"Hi cutie, you look so lonely," he heard a female voice so he looked up to see a girl in a blue bikini standing right in front of him, she looked like some model from the magazine covers with her perfect figure and long blonde hair falling to her waist.

Thank you so much for all the support, you are the best. What do you think about Renjun sneaking out for the party? What will happen there? Will Taeyong find out?

Much <3