56. Awkward questions

"It's not... not that I hate you I don't... I just saw Chenle kissing Daisy and it hurts in here," Renjun pointed at his chest. "I don't even know why, it's all so stupid I can't anymore."

"Oh Junie," Sicheng's arms feel around him when Renjun cuddled to the boy crying and sneezing into his t-shirt.

"My baby baby Junie, please don't cry, Sicheng is here will listen."

"It's just... will I always be single?" asked Renjun between tears.

"No, you're very very young, you have plenty of time to meet the right person, and I know you will because you're amazing."

"No one will love me I'll never have a girlfriend," whispered Renjun crying more.

"Come, Sicheng will make hot chocolate for you and take care of you," Sicheng rubbed his back and Renjun nodded.

They left the car when he tried to get over his tears, he has been crying too much lately, he followed Sichneg to his apartment where they moved inside to see Yuta standing in the kitchen in his training clothes drinking water.

"Hi, oh who's here!" Yuta eyed Renjun up.

"Hi," Sicheng's eyes glittered when he saw his boyfriend he left Renjun then walk to Yuta leaning in for a kiss.

"I'm sweaty," muttered Yuta.

"Sicheng loves," Sicheng smiled in a lovely way.

"How's life Junie?" Yuta walked to him smiling.

"Bad," muttered Renjun focusing his gaze at the floor, he was so fed up of watching people kissing all the time while he was so alone.

"You're a brave man so you'll manage," Yuta tapped his shoulder then left towards the bathroom when Sicheng followed him with a longing gaze.

"So... hot chocolate!" he said jumping up running to the cupboard trying to focus on fulfilling his words when Renjun was sure his mind was filled with images of him and Yuta all alone.

"Haven't you ever wanted to have children?" asked Renjun so suddenly he was shocked himself while Sicheng nearly dropped the cup on the floor, he turned to him becoming all pale.

"Sicheng and Yuta gay," he muttered.

"Daddy Tae and Jae are also gay," Renjun jumped on one of the bar chairs.

"Sicheng not... not feel ready never thought about..." Sicheng became red.

"But you're Jae's age, haven't you ever talked about it?" Renjun rather focused on his weird question than his broken heart.

"Actually Sicheng doesn't need as... don't get Sicheng wrong but Junie is like our child a lot."

Renjun's stomach twisted abruptly, he was watching Sicheng becoming even more red.

"So Sicheng think no time for more children when he and Yuta are very good in helping Jae and Taeyong a lot, and yes love you like our own family."

"Wow!" Renjun opened his mouth then closed it again.

He has never imagined Sicheng was thinking about him that way, they were friends and brothers, ok Sicheng had been bringing him up since he was six years old, he was like family a big brother, maybe even more, Renjun shook his head suddenly breaking out into laughter.

"What?" asked Sicheng stunned.

"What kid can say about himself, I have four fathers that would fight for me," he giggled.

"And you're complaining you not being loved enough," Sicheng shook his head.

"Actually they're the real parents and you're the cool parents," Renjun grinned.

"Don't say that to Jae," Sicheng blushed hard.

"Never!" Renjun jumped up walking to Sicheng to help him prepare the chocolate. "Sicheng can we visit a shop for painters later, I really need a big canvas and a lot of paint," said Renjun suddenly feeling excitement inside him.

"What do you want to paint?" asked Sicheng when they were pouring the chocolate into the cups.

"It's a present for someone, but it's top secret," Renjun smiled to himself.

"Top secret yes? You can't tell Sicheng?"

"Yes, I can't tell anyone, it's between me and Daddy Tae our top secret," Renjun felt as proud as during the day when they went to choose the ring, he really hoped it will stay a secret till the day when Taeyong will be ready to propose.

The day of the final came way too quickly, but all the most important people had come to see the show - Daddy Tae, Sicheng and Yuta, Doyoung, Taeil, Mark, Minju, even Lauren and Jungwoo, also Jeno came and Renjun was so happy it meant everything to him to see them there. He was singing for them only and for Jae of course, as yes Chenle and Daisy bothered him much, holding hands backstage kissing each few minutes.

"Be happy for me like a best friend should," had said Chenle a few days ago at school when they nearly fought on the playground.

How could he, a friend would never be with the bad girl.

Although tonight he was trying to forget how much they had hurt him, yet he could barely stand sitting next to them backstage. Soon the counting of views was over and they were asked to come on stage.

The tension was crazy, Chenle reached his hand out to him but he pretended he has never noticed, Jae was biting his nails in his jury seat.

"Third place with 9 million votes goes to..." the MC made a very long and very nerve wrecking pause. "To Daisy Kim!" he shouted when the room exploded with applause.

 "To Daisy Kim!" he shouted when the room exploded with applause

Thank you so much for the beautiful feedback. I'm happy you're enjoying the story. What do you think about Renjun and Sicheng making up and Renjun's question? What about Daisy coming third in the show, who will win?

Much <3