2. Highly respected

"No he won't," begged Renjun.

"He will, but ok... take your friend and wait in front of room B I'll bring the numbers for you, wow if this gets wrong and it can only go wrong," Sicheng inhaled sharply.

But he left the room so Renjun followed, both going to Chenle, Sicheng took two numbers from the table while the lady was very niece to him, yes the second CEO was highly respected here. Sicheng nodded to them so they followed him down the corridor stopping in front of room B were the queue was rather small.

"Good luck boys," said Sicheng giving the numbers to them.

"Thank you," said Renjun gluing the number 2079 to his hoodie. He was os nervous, Chenle was very red.

Sicheng disappeared in room C when Chenle looked up at him questioningly.

"My brother works here," said Renjun quietly.

He has never mentioned to anyone at school who his parents were, Jae and Taeyong were also keeping his identify totally hidden from the world so he could live a normal life away from paparazzi chasing him, obsessive fans trying to find out something about his daddies, or stalkers threatening him, so apart from the castle walls he was just an ordinary boy no one noticed in everyday life.

"Wow you've never mentioned it. It's cool what is your brother doing for the company?" asked Chenle.

"Helping with the auditions," whispered Renjun not looking at his friend.

It was a risky game he was playing here but the next ten people were asked to go in and Chenle pushed him inside so he was taken with the others. He saw two elder men sitting at a table watching them in a rather uninterested way.

"Each of you has 30 second, tell me your name and age and give us a part of your best vocal or rap performance," said a man in glasses with red edges.

Renjun was so nervous he nearly forgot his own name when he watched the participants stepping out on the x-sign on the floor starting to sing. Way too soon it was his turn and he stopped there taking a deep breath in, like daddy Tae had taught him.

"Hello I'm Renjun I'm thirteen," he said bowing a little.

He had chosen one of his favorite songs from Jae's first album called 'It's love'.

He knew it was the very first song Taeyong has ever written for Jae, back in their high school days, it was kind of romantic to think of it, the way their love story had such a huge history.

'Today I woke up with a name on my lips

It's love..." he intoned trying to make his voice sturdy and sing as well as possible.

He saw how the jury members were watching him in an undecipherable way, soon one raised his hand so he stopped singing.

"Why have you chosen this song Renjun?" asked the man.

"I like it," he whispered. "And I'm a huge fan of Jaehyun's music," he said.

The man nodded so he bent down awkwardly then stepped back.

He was the first in the group so he left the room with the others, Chenle was smiling wide to him when he felt he will faint.

He found his strength back then walked to the main room Sicheng was nowhere to find, so he found an empty chair and sat down waiting till Chenle came smiling wide.

"I think I'll make it to the recall," he said.

"Great," whispered Renjun.

"If it won't work out for you this year you can try again next year don't worry," Chenle tapped his shoulder.