50. Hooligans

He saw how Jae took the envelope with the documents he has gotten from Kun out.

The lady scanned it all her face becoming more and more miserable.

"Let's say you can meet her but I rather have only one of you going up there with the child, the lady is very very old and old-fashioned, it wouldn't be good for her health to know what world we're living in and that her relative is brought up in... such conditions," she said when Renjun jumped from his chair feeling pain but Taeyong pulled him back by his jacket.

"Of course we understand, thank you a lot, may I have my papers back?" asked Taeyong.

She gave the papers to Jae when Renjun felt he's ready to run.

"Go with him," whispered Jae he was extremely red.

"Ok," Taeyong got up opening his arm protectively so that Renjun cuddled to his side tightly when they followed the lady to a lift. Jae was standing with his head down when Renjun couldn't look.

He was trying to be cool squeezing Taeyong's arm in the elevator both absolutely quiet.

He was happy when they reached a corridor moving down it to a door the lady opened swiftly.

"XiaoHei your relative came to visit you," said the lady.

"I have no relatives," they heard a rather squeaky and very rough voice.

Renjun risked to look into the room to see a lady with a perm on her head a very pink bathrobe on and a rather unpleasant stare on her very wrinkled face.

"Hello," Taeyong bowed down letting go of Renjun so the boy did too.

The lady searched for her glasses than gave them a dark look.

"Who are these vagabonds?" she asked.

"My name is Lee Taeyong, I'm the father of Huang Renjun, who is the grandson of your brother," said Taeyong trying to be calm although his palm was very sweaty when he reached for Renjun's hand intertwining their fingers.

The lady eyed him up in a very investigative way.

"The kid got lost in an orphanage in the south area of the country after his parents' death," muttered the lady when Renjun felt his breath stopping.

"Me and my partner had adopted him eight years ago," said Taeyong when Renjun moved closer to his side.

"You look like some hooligan not someone who'd be able to adopt," she was shaking her head.

"I might look young but I'm 34, my hair seem crazy but it's part of my profession, I'm a musician." explained Taeyong.

"Ehh!" the lady just shook her arm. "Bring me the evening tea not waist my time here!" she shouted to the worker ho had brought them in.

"Miss, Renjun wants to find out something about his parents, he has the right to know, do you remember anything you can tell him?" Taeyong raised his voice when Renjun shrived.

He wanted to run, to not to be here anymore, to not to look at the terrible and rude aunt.

"I want my evening tea!" she grabbed her walking stick then began to hit the floor so it was making a terrible noise when Renjun jumped out of the room feeling cold sweat drops running down his spine. A second later Taeyong's arms were around him, his father hugging him while speaking  calming words to his ear.

"Junie calm down it's ok, I'm here it's all ok."

Renjun nodded so Taeyong let go of him.

"She's not very, yes, supportive," said the staff lady, she was red when she came to them.

"Noticed," Taeyong sighed.

"Daddy come, let's go!" Renjun started to pull him down the corridor.

"You can try again when she'll be in a better mood but it's rather hopeless," the lady wasn't looking at them.

Renjun wanted nothing more than be out of here, he was dragging Taeyong down the stairs to the long entrance corridor where Jae jumped up.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Later," muttered Taeyong. "Junie please you'll pull my arm out," he begged but Renjun only dragged him to the car then on the backseat where he cuddled into him immediately trying to calm down.

He felt cold tears on his face while Jae jumped on the driver's spot.

"What has she said?"

"Nothing useful actually. She's terrible to be honest," Taeyong shook his head. "But at least we had checked Junie, it's ok let's go back to the hotel and relax," Taeyong caressed his sides and back.

"I'll never find out anything," cried Renjun.

"Baby we will tfy agin if you want," Jae took his hand.

"Actually we should go home," muttered Taeyong.

Renjun just cuddled in him more while Jae started the car then drove off gently.

It was hard to get Renjun to sleep and Jae had used all the supply of tissues he had brought because the boy was crying so hard. He hated seeing his Junie so broken. Life was way to cruel for him. They allowed Renjun to stay in their bed and lay in-between them, Taeyong has fallen asleep first when Renjun was still sobbing quietly for the next half an hour till he finally cried himself to sleep. Jae was lying next to them thinking hard. The lady seemed much alike someone who reminded him of his mum - stubborn, rude, vain, absolutely deaf to others and their needs or feelings. This was also the reason why he refused his father's request to meet Renjun, he wanted to protect his baby from people like his mum, yet another one came to become a burden. Jae was plying with the edge of Renjun's pajama sleeve in between his fingers to calm down, he wished Taeyong could be able to kiss him over this chaos, give his mind a break but he has seen how tired his lover was, so he didn't dear to wake him up. He was too afraid to check the news sites, to find out about the matter with the casting show. Maybe they should take a plane to California or somewhere nice, do a few months of vocation, just the three of them, relax, forget it all, but it sounded like running.

"Jae," he heard a quiet gentle voice right next to him so he lifted his head a little to see Renjun's big brown eyes staring straight at him.

Thank you for your beautiful feedback for being here for such a long time. I can't believe were at chapter 50 already and there's still so much story to tell.
What do you think about Renjun's meeting with his aunt? What will he tell Jae?

Much <3