23. Blackmail

"Excuse me, who?" he asked in fear.

"Aren't you Taeyong's son?" asked Niguel when Renjun feet all glances in the room turning his way.

"Whose?" he breathed out. "No, no sir, that's a total mistake, I've never been to LA," he whispered.

He felt the stares were still on him.

"You're really similar to Taeyong's kid, sorry I thought, never mind, great job here," Niguel laughed then turned the music on. "One last time up up! Lila you can stay and relax, we will watch together, the rest give it your all and have fun!" he clapped.

The candidates groaned moving up when Renjun felt his burning face, he hid in the back of the class marking the moves just a little, not really dancing.

He really hoped they won't find out, they couldn't, no his secret had to stay safe, he wished for the class to be over right now, he was the first one to leave the room with Niguel told they're free to go. He ran back to the house then stormed his room, there he felt new shivers all inside. His secret couldn't be out, it couldn't be.

The door banged. He saw Chenle who watched him suspiciously when he grabbed a towel and fished some clothes from his suitcase.

"The guy is strange right?" whispered Renjun barely catching his breath.

Chenle shrugged, he walked out slamming the door shut when Renjun fell on the bed, he needed to make Chenle believe that he's just Sicheng's brother. His secret couldn't be out.

The atmosphere calmed down, but everyone was still looking at him strangely, Renjun took two sandwiches upstairs to not to spend time with the others. He wasn't feeling well. He opened the door, placed the plate on the beside table, he wanted to lay down when he saw something dark on his pillow, he trembled walking there sneaking cautiously lifting his duvet then he screamed loud.

He jumped back screaming till the door fell open, Jared, Chenle and Jeno fell inside.

"What?" asked Jared coming to him.

"Th-th-th..." Renjun couldn't take a proper breath to speak because his bed was filled with mud, dirt and some worms and Dalli was all in it, he covered his eyes.

"Shit!" swore Jared. "Can someone call Mr. Dong!" he shouted towards a cameraman who came in.

There was a lot of rumor so suddenly when Renjun saw how Jared took the sheep then hit it against the bed to get all the things off it.

"No you're hurting her!" shouted Renjun.

"What's going on here! Oh!" Sicheng fell into the room his face turned ghostly pale. "Who did it! Give it to Sichang!" he took Dalli from Jared trying to sweep her off in a nicer way.

Renjun couldn't watch, he grabbed Dalli from Sichang then ran out to the kitchen, he filled a bowl with water and detergent then grabbed some rags and carried it all outside.

There was a lamp next to the entrance to the practice rooms, so he placed the bowl on the certain in front of it then put Dalli into the water washing her cautiously. She was so old, she needed to be treated preciously, he was sobbing quietly using the rag and his fingertips to get all dirty spots off the sheep, some really didn't want to let go and he felt he won't stand it.

"Junie," he heard Sicheng's calm voice.

"Go!" he whispered.

"Sicheng will help," Sicheng crouched down next to him leaning over the bowl. "Junie it's cold you don't even have a jacket."

"I don't care!" Renjun sniffed again.

"We will find out who it was, this kind of behavior..."

"Daisy!" said Renjun coldly.

"What?" asked Sicheng stunned.

"She's like Nora a monster and she hates me," whispered Renjun rubbing the fur on Dalli's belly to get it clean.

"Are you sure it was her?" asked Sicheng.

"Yes," muttered Renjun.

"Sicheng takes you to his room tonight, Sicheng not going to leave you with this creepy people." he said.

Renjun shrugged.

He had been used to being treated badly, to live in constant fear, back in the past before Jae and daddy Tae happened.

"Junie can Sicheng help?" asked Sicheng putting his hands into the bowl, but Renjun grabbed Dalli taking her out.

"Don't touch her!"

So Sicheng lowered his head staying there still, waiting till Renjun cleaned all the dirty dots off his sheep. He took her out gently using hie fingers to squeeze the water off her body parts.

He remembered how Taeyong had always dried her with a hairdryer for him whenever she got dirty and new tears came.

"Junie please speak to Sicheng."

Renjun shook his head. He stood up looking around realizing it was so cold he trembled.

"Come," Sicheng took his jacket off placing it around him.

Renjun walked behind him with the dripping Dalli, they took a road behind the villa fence then down the street to another big lit up house.

Thank you for all your amazing support, Christmas break is starting so I'm wishing all of you a great time💜

What do you think about the chapter, the way the contestants treat Renjun after finding out? What will he do about it?

Much <3