51. Bad ones don't need to sleep

"Sleep," whispered Jae moving his arm tighter around the boy cuddling him to his chest.

"No, Jae listen," whispered Renjun turning in bed nudging him.

"What?"

"Can we go to the scary aunt again?"

"Tomoffow," whispered Jae closing his eyes but Renjun's little hand laid on she cheek pinching it.

"Junie," he begged.

"I need to know. Remember when you had told me the story about your mum who was also scary," Renjun was watching him and Jae began to sweat form nervousness. "You can go and speak to my aunt, please."

"Do you expect me to go thefe now?" asked Jae in shock when Renjun nodded.

"Junie it's the middle of the night they won't let us in."

"Please let us try."

"She needs to sleep too."

"Bad aunts don't need to rest Jae," muttered Renjun rubbing his eyes as his eyelids were falling closing by themselves.

"But little Junie needs to sleep," muttered Jae pressing his lips to the boy's cheek.

"Will you go to talk to her," Renjun looked at him cuddling his little nose to his.

"I'll do but tomoffow, pfomise," whispered Jae.

"Ok, promise," Renjun nodded yawning loudly.

"I pfomise," Jae chuckled at the lovely sight.

"That's good," muttered Renjun sleepily cuddling to his arm. "Love you so much Jae, goodnight," he said.

"Goodnight my baby," Jae giggled when Renjun made himself comfortable on the pillow moving his head under his arm holding Dalli cuddled to his chest.

Jae felt his heart being overwhelmed by the boy's cuteness and his love, he looked up to Taeyong who was sleeping peacefully and he smiled even more.

Maybe Junie was right maybe he had some good practice with scary mums and aunts.

"Jae! Jae!" he woke you feeling someone shaking his arm and he needed a moment to realize where he is.

It was still dark he must have taken a nap as it was just after midnight.

"Jae!" he felt Renjun's hands shaking him again, the boy was trembling madly sweat-drops sticking to his forehead, his cheeks rosy but his face pale.

"Jae it critical... it hurts here, I'll die," whispered Renjun touching his stomach.

"Baby ok, it's ok it's not feal you know that," Jae jumped up switching the lamp on.

"What's up?" he heard Taeyong's sleepy voice.

"Junie has a panic attack," whispered Jae reaching to his bedside table for the pills but then a different idea made him jump from the bed.

"Junie come," he said searching for his jeans socks and shoes.

"But Jae I can't move it hurts so much," begged Renjun.

"Junie clam down," Taeyong sat up switching the lamp on his side on.

"Come," Jae took Taeyong's hoodie giving it to Renjun.

"But I can't get up!" Renjun was clenching his teeth.

"Give him a moment," whispered Taeyong.

"Junie come, you tfust me fight?" Jae looked Renjun in the eyes and the boy nodded. "So come," he stretched his arm out while Renjun moved up supporting himself at it.

"It hurts so much," he cried.

"Where are his pills?" Taeyong began to look into the suitcase.

"Put it on," Jae helped Renjun into Taeyong's hoodie then moved his leather jacket over his shirt, he grabbed the car keys helping Renjun to tie his trainers when the boy was shivering crying and complaining about his pain but Jae knew all to good what to do, after eight years he was familiar with psychosomatic symptoms in and out.

"Come?" he supported Renjun under his arm while the boy was limping behind him to the door.

"Jae!" Taeyong raised his voice. "I don't agree with this method!"

"You don't have to," whispered Jae feeling his heartbeat speeding up, he didn't look at Taeyong when he opened the door then led Renjun down the corridor to the lift.

"Jae I can't, what if I'll die?" asked Renjun crying into his t-shirt.

"You won't it's ok it will go away soon," Jae kissed the top of his head, he hated being that rough or strict but it was necessary, they had been through situations like this before especially when Taeyong was somewhere else.

Renjun complained a lot but when they reached the car he was walking steady without limping anymore.

Jae started the engine while Renjun cuddled into Dalli sobbing quietly watching him with an angry face.

"Daddy Tae wants to protect me," he said.

"I know, but he can't pfotect you ffom youfself of youf past, sometimes thefe's no othef way but thfough," Jae was concentrating on the road his heart sill aching but his tone was calm yet serous. Renjun washed his tears off with Taeyong's hoodie.

"You don't like me at all," he said turning from Jae. "I could die here," he said squeezing Dalli tighter.

"You know exactly if something bad happens to you I'd be the fifst pefson to call a doctof," whispered Jae speeding the car up.

His phone was vibrating in his jeans pocket, he knew its was Taeyong calling to tell him how upset he is, but Jae never cared less, ok he didn't want to argue with his lover but Junie's well being was more important right now.

Soon they reached the facility and Jae stopped at the car park in front then jumped out running to the gate.

"It' closed at night," said the security.

"I'm leaving tomoffow I need to see Huang XiaoHei," said Jae stubbornly.

"So you have to come another time," the man looked at him angrily.

"Do you have childfen sif?" Jae turned towards the car checking on Junie, the boy hasn't moved an inch from the passenger's spot.

Thank you for your lovely support, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
What do you think about Renjun's sleepless night and Jae's plan? Will they be let in to speak with the aunt again?

Much <3