1

Feel free to leave comments on my story. Thank you for reading!

************************************

I never know what to do when people are singing happy birthday. Do you smile? Do you sing along? I swear it's the most uncomfortable 10 seconds of your life!

 Do you smile? Do you sing along? I swear it's the most uncomfortable 10 seconds of your life!

"Ok October blow out the candles and make a wish!"

Yes you heard correctly my name is October. October Scott to be precise.

I blew out my candles but not like my wish would every come true. That's to meet Dominic Kinkaid!

He's the the lead singer of my favorite band Asylum.

"Hey baby happy birthday."

"Thank you Travis. So what'd you get me?"

He hands me an envelope. I open it up and it's a card. I open the card and there's two front row tickets to the Asylum concert this Saturday night.

"Oh my god Travis! This is unbelievable you're awesome!"

"Anything for you. I love you."

Great he said it again. I don't know how to respond to that.

We've been together for 6 months, we live together but I don't know if I love him. We haven't even slept together yet.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Great saved by the besties!

"Thank you Elizabeth. Thank you Lynn! Thank you for throwing me a party I really appreciate it."

"Do you still have to work tonight?"

"Unfortunately Jeff has me on the schedule. Even after I asked for the day off."

"He's such a dick."

"Yeah but damn is he hot. I'd fuck that."

"Who wouldn't you fuck Elizabeth?"

"Did you just call me a slut?"

"Yeah."

We all laugh.

"Jeff is good looking but he probably has more dick in his attitude then in his pants."

"What time do you have to go in?"

"My normal schedule 6:00pm to 2:00am."

"At least you have an awesome job!"

"Yeah that's true. Fuck I've got like an hour to get ready."

Good thing this party is at my apartment. I go into the bathroom and undress. I take a quick shower.

I turn off the water and wrap myself and my hair up in towels.