93

Dominic's POV.

It's been 6 weeks and October is the same way she was when she came home from the hospital.

I've tried everything I could think of but nothing gets through to her.

I haven't been able to hold her or kiss her for 42 days.

When I try to hold her in bed she pushes away from me. If we even sleep in the same bed that is. There has been numerous times I've woken up and October will be in one of the guest room.

When I woke this morning I was alone again.

She spends most of her time in bed after I get up. She'll only come out to get food and alcohol.

I quit buying any type of alcohol weeks ago thought. I don't blame her for wanting to be drunk.

I don't know what she went through or what she's going through mainly cause she doesn't talk either.

October hasn't talked to Lynn not even her mom when her parents were here.

I miss her voice. I miss talking to her. I miss holding her. I miss her. I just don't know what to do.

Physically she's all healed up. Emotionally and mentally she's completely broken.

I'm at the studio with Dimitri. I wrote a couple new songs over the past few weeks. Mainly about October. Hopefully she doesn't get pissed at me for it.

"How is she today?"

"I honestly don't know Dimitri. I just don't know what to do."

"It's not your fault. And I know you. That's how you've been thinking."

He's right.

"Just because Doug is a piece of shit that isn't your fault."

"I just want to know what I did Dimitri."

"What do you mean?"

"What horrible thing did I ever do to Doug for him to hurt us this much. Where in my past did he turn from being my dad then turning into a complete douche."

"I wish I had an answer for you."

"Me too."

After Dimitri and I finish up the songs I start to drive home. I decided to stop a the store to pick Blaze up some food. I also decided to get a couple things for October.

I go into the house and she's coming out of the kitchen.

"Hey babygirl."

She just looks at me with no expression whatsoever.

I hand her a bouquet of blue orchids. Her favorite. She just looks at them in my hand.

She tries to walk past me but I grab her arm. This is the first time I've touched her in weeks.

She keeps trying to pull her arm from me. I keep tightening my grip. At the moment I don't care if I'm hurting her arm. I'm just trying to get some kind of reaction from her.

"October stop!"

She's starting to hit me in the chest. I grab her other arm pulling her closer to me.

"LET ME GO!"

Finally!

"No."

"Dominic let me go! NOW!"

"No!

I told you months ago I'm never letting you go!

Ever!"

She just looks into my eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes are starting to glisten. I can see them filling with tears.

They finally start falling from her eyes. Six weeks later she's finally showing emotion again.

I pulls her face closer to my chest as I pat the back of her head. She's sobbing loudly.

"Shh baby it's ok. This will all be ok. I'm here no matter what. Just please talk to me. Scream and yell if you need to.

But I just gotta know you're still in there."

She pulls away from my chest looking at me.

"I love you October."

She whispers very quietly.

"I love you Dominic."

She puts her head back into my chest.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? This wasn't your fault."

"For not talking to you. For shutting you and everybody else out. I just don't know how to process everything."

"I'll do whatever I can to help you."

She continues to sob. I can feel my shirt getting damp from her tears. Six weeks of emotions she's finally letting out. Six weeks of pain and sadness.

"What do you wanna do right now?"

"Can we go lay down?"

"Together?"

"Yes."

I let her go and follow her upstairs. We walk into our room and I shut the door behind me.

I take off my shirt and shoes. I lay down and October lays down next to me.

I'm kinda hesitant about pulling her closer to me. But then she turns to her side laying her head on my chest.

I'm so ridiculously relieved right now.

I put my arms around her holding her tighter. I look down and she's fallen asleep. I lean down and kiss her forehead.

Then I noticed her lips slightly curve into a smile.

I sigh deeply and close my eyes.