27

The next morning I woke up extremely sore. I had Dominic's arms around my waist.

I look at my phone and I have a text from Lynn saying her and Dimitri got in late last night.

I grab the remote and turn on the TV. I flip the channels and then I stop when I see Dominic on the screen. I turned it up.

"Good morning Las Vegas! This just in the lead singer of the rock band Asylum Dominic Kinkaid got married late last night to his girlfriend October Scott! Congratulations to the happy couple."

I start to shake Dominic to wake him up.

"Why are you shaking me?"

"Um."

But before I could say anything there was pounding on our door. I get off the bed and answer the door. Not surprised it's Lynn and Dimitri.

"You guys got married!?"

I look at Dominic and he just starts to laugh.

"Yes we did."

"So let me get this straight. You guys plan a vacation to Vegas. Check into this monster suite then the first thing you decided "hell why we're here let's get married?!"

"Actually the first thing we did was have really great sex."

"How did it even happen?!"

"Well first I tied her hands to the bed."

"Dominic! How did you two decided to get married?"

"Tied to the bed huh? Hell yeah girl."

Lynn and I laugh.

"After we were finished we went and got married.

October was nervous about getting on the plane. So she decided to look up stupid shit on her phone! So I took it away. She said she'd do anything to get it back.

Well after finishing the first anything. I had another idea. We were both of sound mind."

"Well shit you couldn't wait until we got here so I could be your best man!?"

"So you approve Dimitri?"

"Of course. I see how different Dominic's been since being with you. It's a good different."

"She's a good different."

I look at Dominic and smile.

"Lynn?"

"You know I'm happy for you."

She comes up to me giving me a big hug.

"So I guess that means you're moving out of the apartment?"

"Yeah it seems like it."

"Um Lynn if you don't want to be alone I'd be more then happy for t you to move in with me. Hell maybe will get married while we're here."