67

Dominic's POV.

Is this guy serious right now?

"So now that I have back up now what are you going to do?"

I stand up and I'm like at least half a foot taller then this guy. I noticed Dimitri was right behind me.

"First off we didn't jump you. Second we never touched you. But third that's the important one,  you put your nasty greasy hands on my wife. And that's definitely a no go.

You're lucky I didn't knock your ass out like you deserved."

The guys friends all look at him.

"Is what he said true?"

He doesn't answer his friend.

"We're not your back up for your fuck up. So get lost before we kick your ass."

The guy puts his head down and walks away. One of the guys is looking at me like he knows me.

"Oh shit! Wait! Dude you're Dominic Kinkaid!"

"Yeah that's me."

"Aw dude! I thought you looked familiar. You're awesome! I love your music."

"Calm down Bobby. Look we're sorry that our cousin tried to start shit with you. Mrs. Kinkaid I'm sorry."

I look at October and she smiles.

"It's ok and just October is good."

"Do you guys wanna have some shots with us?"

"Sure thank you. As an apology will buy your next bottle."

"Thank you."

We sat and talked with these two guys for a while. Bobby he's a shorter guy dirty blonde hair and a big Asylum fan.

His brother William is about an inch or so taller then me. He's kinda lanky. He also has dirty blonde hair. He's a fan of the band as well but not as big as Bobby.

After a few more shots I can tell October is getting a bit tipsy. Then I hear them start playing one of our songs. October grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. I should really be recording her right now. I can use it later.

After a couple more hours we drive back to the hotel. I drank the same amount as October and she's on the tipsy to almost drunk side. Luckily I'm a lot bigger then her. I hardly feel anything.

We get back into the hotel room and she attacks my lips with hers. I grip her hips pulling her closer to me. I have her against the door of the hotel room.

She starts pulling at my shirt ripping it open. The buttons went flying.

I grab the strap over her head that's holding her dress up. I pull it over her head letting her dress fall pooling at her feet. She steps out of it kicking it away from her. She's now in front of me wearing only her black thong and black heels.

She moves her hands down my body to my belt. She unfastens it then grabbing at the button and zipper. My pants fall to my ankles as I kick them away from me.

Her lips are on my neck trailing down my collar bone. Down to my pecks. She pulls one of my nipple barbells into her mouth. Nipping and sucking at it lightly.

She moves down to my abs kissing each one with a little nip. I let out a soft groan.

Her hands are on the waist band of my boxer briefs. All of a sudden there at my ankles and she's taken my hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck."

I nearly growl out.

Her mouth is moving slowly up and down my shaft with her tongue swirling the sides. She brings her hand up as she's stroking and sucking at the same time. I lean my head back as I moan out.

Her mouth is getting very wet with a mixture of precum and saliva. She tightens the suction of her mouth around me moving her mouth down my shaft painfully slow. I groan under my breath.

"Holy fuck baby."

Her lips touch my pelvis as I feel myself down her throat. I'm about to shoot right down her throat. Just as I'm about to cum she takes her mouth off me. I'm slightly disappointed

I pick her up wrapping her legs around me. I place her down on the bed flipping her over pulling her ass against me.

She gasps as I go deep and hard into her dripping pussy. She takes two big handfuls of the blanket gripping it tightly. She's moaning loudly almost into a scream.

I reach down grabbing a hand pull off her hair. I grip her hair tightly as I slam into her harder.

I can hear her juices all over my thighs as her ass slams into me.

"DOMINIC!"

She screams out as she comes again. Juices falling from her tight pussy. I slam into her one more time throwing my head back.

"Fuck October!"

I scream her name as cum deep inside of her. I'm still inside of her with my hand still gripping her hip as I lean down kissing down her spine.

I hear her lightly moan out.

Right when I pull myself out she collapses onto the bed. I lay down next to her moving her hair out of her face. I can see in her eyes she's completely exhausted.

I go to the bathroom then come back out with a towel. I clean her up and put her up higher on to the bed with her head on the pillows. I toss the towel across the room then get into bed.

I cover us both up and wrap my arms around her. I lightly kiss her forehead.

"I love you October."

"I love you too Dominic."

And with that she was fast asleep.