85

We're in San Francisco!

We've only got five more shows until we're back in L.A. I can't wait to be home. In our home, in our bed!

Also to be seen by my doctor to let me know everything is ok. I stopped bleeding but Dominic being him doesn't want to try anything until I get okayed.

But I've been on cloud nine since he told off Carol. I love my husband.

We've got a hotel room for the night. So yay hot shower!

Dominic is taking me to Alcatraz today. I look over at Dominic and he's finishing getting dressed. I've been dressed and ready to go for fifteen minutes.

Yes I'm excited.

"Babe! Come on!"

"Being a tad inpatient are we?"

"I'm excited! I've been wanting to go to Alcatraz for years!"

"Why didn't you ever go before?"

"Jason, Lynn and I we're suppose to go for my birthday. But then Travis slept with Elizabeth. So I said I didn't want to go."

"Instead you spent the weekend with me."

"Yeah I did. And that was way better then Alcatraz my love."

"Ok I'm ready. Let's go to lobby. I'm sure everyone else is waiting for us."

We walk downstairs and yeah everyone else was waiting.

"Geez what took you guys so long?"

"Dominic's fault."

I notice Dimitri raise his eyebrow.

"Not that Dimitri."

"I couldn't figure out what to wear."

I giggle under my breath.

We get on to the bus and head towards the pier. I'm sitting on the couch between Dominic's legs. He has his arms around my waist.

I feel like he's being extra affectionate today. My stomach isn't hurting anymore so he can actually hold me again.

I hated that he wasn't able to hold me cause it hurt too much. I could tell it was effecting him too. Not being able to have sex is one thing but not being able to cuddle up to him was way worse.

I lean my head back laying it against his chest. Damn I missed him.

"I can't wait until we're back home."

"Me either."

He kisses down my neck.

"Hey we're in here too!"

We both start laughing.

We arrive to the boat and get on.

Little while later we're in the island. And I am snapping pictures. I'm such a tourist.

I go to turn to take a picture of the ocean. I look over to my right and I'm stunned. It's that fucking diner guy.