34

Dominic's POV.

I lean my seat back bringing her on top of me. I slide my shorts and boxer briefs down.

I run my hands down to her ass gripping her tightly. I moved one of my hands to the front of her skirt.

U Reaching my hand underneath it. I start rubbing her pussy through her panties. I can feel her getting wet under my hand.

She starts moaning into my mouth. I slide her panties to the side thrusting my finger deep inside her.

She breaks our kiss moaning loudly. She starts rocking her hips into my hand. I slide in a second finger. She rocks herself faster.

As she starts to cum I remove my fingers and lift her into my cock. She screams out my name.

I move my hands to her hips pushing her down my cock. I feel her clenching tightly around me. I groan loudly.

She starts quicking her pace as I thrust hard upwards inside her. I feel her juices dripping down my shaft.

I tighten my grip on her hips slowing her down. I do not want to cum yet and I'm getting very close to it. It'll help if she wasn't clenching so hard.

"Damn baby you need to relax your pussy."

"Can't help it that it missed you."

She says laying down on top of me.

"Believe me I missed it too."

I grab the back of her head crashing her lips to mine. She starts rocking her hips again against me. I thrust my hips upwards hard.

I tighten my arms around her waist holding her down on top of me.

I dig my teeth into the crook of her neck. I hear her moan out loudly. She clenches around me again.

I couldn't hold back any longer. As soon as her warm juices surrounded me I groaned loudly filling her up with my cum.

She sits up on me resting her hands on my chest.

"Damn I love you October."

"I love you too Dominic."

I adjust my seat back up and I lean in gently kissing her lips. She climbs off of me getting back into her own seat.

"Hopefully we catch our breath by the time we get back to my parents house."

"What we went for a jog."

She laughs.

We get back to her parents house and her mom's making breakfast.

"Oh there you kids are."