89

Dominic's POV.

I'm driving back from the airport and I keep trying to call October's phone but no answer. She probably left it in our bedroom.

I pull up to the house and notice the front door is open. I walk inside and for a moment I'm in shock.

But then I feel nothing but rage. I walk in and I see Doug with his pants down on top of my unconscious bound wife on the floor.

I grab him by his hair throwing him against the dining room wall. I grab his head and start slamming his face into the wall.

I turn him around and just start punching as hard as I can. His nose is busted open with blood splattering all over me.

His eyes are swelling shut and his mouth is bleeding. But I don't stop punching him.

I can't stop, until I hear her voice.

"Dominic?"

Hearing October's soft voice snaps me out of this.

I turn to her and I see her face bleeding. Her clothes are ripped from her body. Her stomach is bruised. Her arms are tied.

I pull off my jacket and I wrap her in it. I pull her close to me as I pull out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Dimitri I need you now."

"Dominic we're about to get in the plane."

"DIMITRI I NEED YOU HERE NOW!!"

"Ok, ok. We're own our way."

"Please don't bring Lynn."

I hang up the phone and I'm holding October tightly against me.

Before Dimitri gets here I go into the living room and grab the blanket off the couch.

I don't want Dimitri seeing her like that.

Little while later Dimitri comes running in.

"Ok Dominic I'm here what was so important-"

He stops mid sentence when he sees October.

"Oh my god. What happened?"