40

I woke a couple hours later. I looked around the dark room checking the time. It was 4:30 in the morning.

I looked over at Dominic next to me. He was still sleeping. He was on his back with one of his arms under his head.

I couldn't go back to sleep though. I have no idea why but I was horny!

Just a couple hours ago Dominic was fucking me sore. I actually still was. My vagina actually felt bruised but I didn't care. I wanted him again.

I pull the blanket down away from his body. I climbed on top of him straddling his waist.

I leaned down on top of him kissing down his neck. I moved my mouth down his body to his chest. I started lightly biting and running my nails down his sides.

"Hmm this is a nice way to be woken up."

I lift my eyes to look at him. I continue my way down his body. I reach his abs tracing my tongue over them. I get down to his V lines biting my way down.

I hear Dominic breath in sharply the further down I go.

I put my mouth around the head of his cock. Sucking slowly, swirling my tongue around him. I move my mouth slowly down his shaft licking it all the way down.

I bring him further into my mouth until he's hitting the back of my throat. I hear him moaning.

I move my mouth faster up and down him. Stroking him at the same time. I feel his hand on the back of my head, pulling my hair.

He starts moving his hips upwards and pushing my head down him. Trying my best not to gag.

He pulls my mouth off of him.

"Come here babygirl."

I climb on top of him as he slides himself inside of me.

I put my hands down on his chest keeping me balanced. I move my hips slowly onto him. He puts his arms around my back pulling me on top of him. He whispers into my ear.

"Turn around."

I lean myself back up pulling him out of me. I turn around facing away from him. I lean myself slightly back putting my hands down to keep balanced.

I feel his hand pulling my hair. I'm moaning and screaming as I feel my juices pouring out of me into Dominic.

I lean forward putting my hands on his legs. He grabs my hips and moves me faster on him.

I feel one of his hands on my back pushing me down. Next thing I know somehow he's now fucking me from behind.

I'm biting the blanket and digging my nails into the bed. He still has a very strong grip on my hair.

I feel his hand coming down on my ass hard.

He pulls me towards him by my hair. He's biting my neck. He turns my head bring my lips to his. I couldn't help it I bit my lip. And it was like I flipped his switch.

He pushed my head back down slamming into me hard.

"Ahh Dominic!"