4

Wow!

That's all I kept thinking and making sure it doesn't accidentally slip out of my mouth.

"Hello I'm Dominic."

He held out his hand. I reached out shaking it.

"Sweaty."

He smiles. "Oh sorry about that."

I did not just say that out loud. Damn I'm an idiot.

"I'm October."

"October? Seriously?"

"Yeah my parents liked Autumn but they thought that was too common so I'm October."

"Interesting. So did you enjoy the show?"

"Yeah you guys were awesome. Um stupid question but why am I here?"

"I noticed you in the audience."

"Ok I'm not a groupie if that what you're thinking. Those skanks were behind me."

"I didn't want a skank. I wanted you."

"I'm not fucking you in a dressing room."

He starts laughing.

"No ,no, no that's not why I wanted you. Don't get me wrong you're very beautiful but if I wanted to get laid trust me one of those skanks would be in here on her knees in front of me right now."

"Ok so why am I here?"

"You seemed sad.

" "What?"

"I kept looking at you. I'm not sure why but my eyes kept catching yours. Might I add you have very beautiful brown eyes."

"Thanks. You have very beautiful blue eyes. Icy blue."

He smiles. Damn that smile!

"Thank you."

He walks up to me sitting on the couch. He pats the spot next to him. So of course I sat down.

"So why were you so sad?"

"You actually want to know?"

"Yeah I do.

You seemed very excited then when we played are third song you got sad.

You laid your head on your friend. Then I noticed tears coming from your eyes."

I sigh deeply.

"Wednesday was my birthday."

"Oh Happy birthday. Let me guess 21?"

"22 actually."

"I was close."

"Well my friend's threw me a party. One of them was the blonde I was with. Lynn we've been friends since 3rd grade.