53

Dominics'S POV.

I lean down kissing her lips. I pull her chair out she goes to stand up.

I grab on to her hips picking her up. She wraps her legs around me tightly. I walk backwards until I walk into the table. I sit her on the table top.

"Are we not going upstairs?"

I look into her eyes.

"Nope. I'm fucking you right here."

I feel her panties dampen against my stomach.

"What about Dimitri and Lynn?"

"I don't give a fuck right now."

I lift her shirt over her head attaching her collar bone with my mouth. I start sucking on her skin then I sink my teeth into her flesh.

She grabs on to my head pulling me closer as she moans softly. I turn around grabbing the chair I pull it up to the table and sit down. Her pussy is right at eye level.

I get a firm grip on her panties and rip them off of her. I lightly graze her moistened lips with my finger tip. She tilts her head back moaning softly.

She bucks her hips trying to move closer to my finger but I push her hips back down.

I laugh softly.

"Now it's time for you to wait patiently."

I slide my finger into her wet opening. Thrusting it in and out slowly.

I notice her grip on the table tightens. I move my finger a little faster. Her walls are already clenching as I curl my finger. I put my thumb on her clit adding more pressure.

"Fuck."

"You liking that?"

"Yes Dominic."

I add more pressure to her clit and slide in a second finger. She wraps her legs around my head squeezing hard as she comes down my arm. She screams loudly.

"Fuck Dominic!"

"Good girl."

I increase the speed of my fingers as I thrust them faster. She comes again. I remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue.

I thrust my tongue deeply into her wet pussy. My thumbs still on her clit. I push harder against it.

Her moaning is getting louder and faster. She leans forward grabbing two hand fulls of my hair.

"DOMINIC!"

She comes again I have her juices running down my chin. I grab the shirt that's laying on the floor and I wipe off my face.

I look up at her and she's panting loudly trying to catch her breath but before she can I slam three fingers into her dripping pussy.

I can tell she's about to cum again but before she does I pull my fingers out gripping her ass lifting her off the table. I pick her up slamming her into the wall behind thrusting my hard cock inside her.

Her nails are digging hard into my back while her teeth are on my collar bone not wanting to let go.

And I don't want her too. The pain she's inflicting on my body just makes me harder as I go deeper into her.

I turn us back around towards the table. I throw her down on to the table with me still inside her. I grab her legs throwing them on to my shoulders.

She clenches hard around my cock again before she comes I pull out. She moans in disappointment.

I just smile cause she has no idea what I'm thinking next.

I put her legs back down pulling her off the table. I turn her around bending her over the table.

"Spread your legs."

She doesn't spread them far enough. My hand comes down hard on her ass echoing through the dining room. I grab a hand full of her hair pulling her against my chest.

"Wider!"

I push her back down on the table. She opens them wider giving me a nice view. I slide my finger along her lips.

I smack her ass again but a little harder this time. She cries out and I feel my finger get wetter. I lean down placing my lips to her ear.

"Are you liking this?"

She doesn't answer. I grab her hair again as my hand comes down harder on her ass.

"Answer me!"

She moans out.

"I'm loving this!"

"Good girl. What do you want babygirl?"

Again she doesn't answer. My grip on her hair tightens. I smack her ass two more times. She starts squirming underneath me pushing her ass against my hard erection.

"I want you!"

"What do you want me to do to you?"

She answers right away.

"Fuck me Dominic!"

"Your wish is my command!"

I slam my cock into her hard causing her to stand up against my chest. I grab her neck pulling her face to my mine.

She leans in biting my button lip. I groan as I thrust harder. I kiss her lips hard then I grab her hair bending her back over.

I run my hands down her back digging my nails into skin. I put both my hands on her ass cheeks. The sound of her ass slamming against my wet thighs gets louder.

"AAH DOMINIC! HARDER!"

"HARDER?!"

"HARDER DOMINIC! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Hearing her scream like that made my dick twitch and grow even harder.

I'm never one to turn down a request.

I put one of my feet on the chair giving me a higher angle into her. She gushes all around me.I can hear her juices dripping on to the table.

I groan almost a growl loudly as I shoot her full of my cum.

"FUCK OCTOBER!"

I put my leg back down and put my hands on the table top. She almost crumbles underneath me but I catch her around her waist.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs. I look down at her face and move the hair from her eyes. She's completely exhausted.

I walk into our room heading straight for the bathroom. I place her down in the empty tub turning on the water.

I get into the opposite end of the tub. I put my arms out and she lays against my chest. She's still breathing hard. I run my fingers through her hair.

"You're completely amazing. I love you so much October."

"That was completely amazing. I love you so much Dominic."

I feel her lips lightly kissing my chest.

That was the last thing I remember as we both fell asleep.