100

Dominic's POV.

As I'm walking closer to the bed I kick off my shoes and undo my jeans pushing them off.

I lay in bed next to October pulling her closer to me.

"You were busy the past few weeks."

"Well I told you I'd been writing."

"I wish you would have warned me about how emotional they were though."

"My little surprise."

"So that one about Doug."

"I was contemplating on if I wanted to sing it or not. But after what that Peter guy told us. That made it a lot easier to do."

"I'm sorry for not talking to you sooner."

"I know why you didn't. Stop beating yourself up about it."

"I can't help it."

"I know. That's part of that big heart of yours. And I love how much you care about others. But baby you had to give yourself time."

"I think I've had enough time."

I sit up on my elbows looking down at her.

She reaches up grabbing my necklace pulling me down on top of her.

Kissing her lips slowly. I put my hands around the back of her neck deepening our kiss.

I move my hands down to her back pulling her up. My hands move down to the hem of her shirt. Pulling it over her head.

I unclasp her bra. Slowly pulling the strap down her shoulder. I lean in kissing the crook of her neck. Trailing my mouth down her shoulder.

We lay back down on the bed as I start kissing down her chest. I make my way down her stomach trailing my tongue down to the button on her jeans.

I undo her top button then using my teeth to pull down the zipper. I slide her jeans down her legs.

I move my fingers back up her legs softly and slowly. She flinches a couple times but then I hear her laugh softly.

I hook my pinkies under her panties slowly sliding them down her legs as I lightly graze her skin.

As I kiss up her legs I take off my boxer briefs. I move back up positioning myself between her legs.