6

The next morning I woke up smiling.

I noticed I was alone then I started thinking did I imagine all of that? Was that all a dream?

I looked around the room and noticed this definitely was not my bedroom.

I looked on the night stand and there was a card. I opened it up.

"Morning beautiful, I'm downstairs making breakfast. Come down when you're ready to. XOXO Dominic."

Aw how sweet. I got out of bed and made my way down the hallway. I went down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find Dominic making breakfast in just his boxer briefs.

It was weird to see him like this. I've only seen Dominic Kinkaid in pictures or music videos. Well also naked last night.

His perfectly neat hair was messy fresh bed head.

"Um morning."

I say quietly. He turns around.

"Morning beautiful. Hungry?"

"Yeah actually."

"Coffee?"

"Oh no thank you. Do you have any orange juice?"

"O.J coming up."

I sit down at one of the bar stools. He sets down the orange juice with a plate of pancakes.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He comes around the counter and sits next to me.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Actually pretty good. You have a very comfy bed."

He laughs.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Honestly that was the best night's sleep I've gotten in weeks."

I smile.

"Do you work today?"

"Unfortunately."

I laugh.

After breakfast Dominic cleaned up the dishes.

"Come with me."

I take his hand and we go into the living room sitting on the couch.

"We need to talk."

Oh great here it comes. Last night didn't mean anything to me. I don't want to see you again. I'm a rockstar and you're just a nobody. I'll have someone drive you home. Don't try to contact me.

I think I watch too many movies.

"October?"

"Huh?"

"I said that I really like you and I want to keep seeing you."

"What?"

He laughs.

"The band is off of tour for the next two months. And if it's ok with you I want to use that time to get to know you better. To get closer with you. If that's ok with you that is?"

"I'd really like that."

He leans closer to me softly kissing my lips.

"Are you ok after last night? You're not uncomfortable or embarrassed at all are you?"

"Actually no. Surprisingly I feel very comfortable around you."

He smiles.