5

I don't know what to say.

My mind is screaming YES! but my mouth doesn't know how to work at the moment.

"October?"

"Yes I'll stay."

"Ok follow me."

I take his hand and we go up the stairs. We walk into his bedroom and he closes the door.

I look around the room and notice a glass wall between the bedroom and the shower. That's pretty sexy.

"Here a t shirt you can sleep in."

"Oh thank you. That's an unusual shower."

"Ah you noticed that huh.

If you're not comfortable showering in it there's a guest bathroom down the hall. Or I can leave the room until you're finished."

"Thank you."

I go into the bathroom where there is no glass and change into his shirt. It was pretty big and comfy.

He's 6'1 and I'm only 5'7 so this shirt is nice and long.

I walk back into the room and he's already laying in bed under the covers.

I walk to the bed and he flips up the blanket. I get into bed and pull the covers over me.

"You can come closer."

I was practically on the edge of a king size bed!

I scooted closer to him then I felt his arm around my waist pulling me to him. I gasped. He chuckles softly.

"I won't bite. For now."

I'm so glad the lights are off because I'm pretty sure I look like a cherry!

I get a little brave and turn to my side. I put my head on his chest and my arm around his waist.

He wraps his legs up with mine. I feel a tingle go up my spine when his bare legs rubbed up against me.

I move my hand a little lower to his hip. I didn't feel any clothes on his lower half.

I'm in bed with a naked tattooed hot ass rockstar.

I feel his arm go under my shirt rubbing my back. More tingles go up my spine.

I can feel pressure building up in a different spot. He's barely touching me and I'm completely turned on.

In the 6 months with Travis I never felt like this not once.

My breathing is a little faster.

"You ok?"

"Uh-huh."

He chuckles. "I can tell you're not. Am I turning you on?"

"No you're not."

"Oh really? Doesn't sound like it. I bet your panties are soaked."

He was right they were. He could probably feel it against his leg.

He puts his thumb under my chin making me look at him.

"They are aren't they?"

Before I could answer he pushed his lips against mine making me gasp. He took advantage of that and slid his tongue into my mouth.

His warm wet tongue was exploring my mouth and rubbing against my tongue. He has a pierced tongue which felt very different.

He pushed his knee up against my pussy rubbing it against it.