86

I wake up and I'm so happy to be in our bed. So glad to be home.

I look over and Dominic is still sleeping. His hair is a little messy and in his face.

His eyes start to flutter and open up

"Morning baby girl."

"Morning my love."

I lean down and kiss his nose.

I go to get off the bed and he grabs my hips pulling me to him.

"Dominic I have to pee! Plus we gotta get up. Remember I've got a doctor appointment this morning."

"Oh yeah. Ok let's get in that shower."

I just laugh.

After our shower I was looking at Dominic. I love when his hair is all messy.

We both get dressed then go downstairs to the garage and we take off

We get to my doctor's office and I sign in. I look around and Dominic's the only guy in here. There's like two pregnant chicks by themselves.

Dominic leans into my ear whispering.

"When you're pregnant I'm not letting you go to a single appointment by yourself."

He kisses my cheek.

"Damn I love you."

"October?"

Dominic and I stand up and go to the back. The nurse takes us to a room.

"Take everything off and put the gown on open to the front."

I change into the gown and hop on the table.

"That's a sexy look baby."

"Oh yeah paper dress."

The door opens and my doctor comes in.

"Ok I've gotten everything from the hospital in Phoenix. How are you feeling?"

"A lot better. The bleeding stopped a few days ago."

"Have you had sex?"

"Nope. I didn't want to until this appointment."

"Ok. Lay back and I'll check everything out."

Best thing to do is look around and think about cake.

"Ok everything feels ok. I'll bring in the ultrasound machine and take a look."

"Ok."

Few minutes later a nurse comes in. The doctor squirts the gel on my stomach. She moves the wand around.

"Ok everything on the inside looks good as well."

She hands me a towel and I wipe off my tummy.

"Do you need a new prescription for your birth control pills?"

"Actually no. I've been off of them for a few months. We're trying."

"Oh well congratulations. I assume the doctor in Phoenix told you can still conceive with one ovary."

"Yeah he did."

"Ok good. But if you'd like I can give you a prescription to help with ovulation."

I look over at Dominic.

"I think we're good for now. Since I got the cyst taken care of."

"Ok but if you change your mind just call. Also you're good to resume having sex."

"Ok thank you."

The doctor leaves the room and I get dressed.

"So wanna go home and spend all day in bed?"

"Sounds good to me. But first."

"Food?"

"Yes!"

He both laugh.

We went through a drive thru and got two big bags of food.

After we got home as soon as I closed the door Dominic picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Dominic!"

"You'll be screaming that a lot more in a few minutes."

I just start laughing.

He walks us over to the couch. He sits down brining me down to straddle his waist.

He reaches down undoing his pants and pulling them down. He lifts my skirt. Then I feel his finger pulling my panties to the side.

He grabs my hip with his other hand pushing me down on to him. I moaned out loudly.

He reaches up putting both hands on my shoulders pushing me down further. I start rocking my hips fast.

"Fuck baby girl. Faster."

He moves his hands down to my hips. He catches my rhythm making me move faster. I scream out loudly as I come.

"Dominic!"

I start to slow down. Dominic puts his head back on to the couch. I hear him groaning loudly.

I pull myself up sliding him out of me. Then I slam myself down hard. I hear him groan louder. I do it again.

"Fuck!"

He slams up into me hard repeatedly. I move my hands up to his hair pulling at it hard.

He groans out loudly as I feel his warm cum filling me up. I let his hair go and rest my head in his chest.

"Fuck baby."

"That's just round one baby girl. I've got more to do to you."

"I'm looking forward to it."