23

I'm sitting on top of him just looking into his icy blue eyes.

"You're definitely not what I excepted you to be."

"How do you mean?"

"Well just judging from interviews, articles in shitty magazines. I thought you'd be more douchy I guess is the the right word."

He starts laughing.

"Oh I've been quite douchy in the past. And I know that I have.

But like I've been saying from the beginning. You're different October and that's one of the reasons I love you so much.

At the concert I purposely put my leg on that speaker in front of you. Just to see your reaction.

Most of the time I do that it feels like my leg gets dry humped. But you didn't.

You told me in my dressing room that you weren't gonna fuck me.

I grazed your leg in the car on purpose. I know you felt what I felt that slight spark."

"I wanted to grab your leg so bad but I didn't. I didn't wanna act like the chicks behind me. I honestly couldn't believe the shit they were screaming. "Dominic I'll suck your dick. Dominic rub your balls in my face." Like really?"

"I hear that shit every night. After so many shows you stop hearing and start looking. I looked I saw you."

"I still wasn't gonna fuck you in the dressing room."

We both laugh.

"Like I said I didn't want to fuck you. I wanted to get to know you. As time went by I got to make love to you."

I lean in kissing his lips.

"Ok out of the blue question. But what time does Jeff usually show up at the club?"

"Around the same time as I do 5:00. Why?"

"You'll find out. We need to shower and get ready then."

"O......k?"

I'm so confused.

After our shower we both get dressed. I looked at him and we're basically twins.

We're both wearing ripped jeans, black top and a leather jacket. I'm wearing my boots and he's wearing skater shoes.

"Let's go baby girl. I'm driving the Nova!"

I giggle.

We get to the club and Dominic has a key. What the fuck is going on.

We go down the hall to his office opening the door. It was still a mess from last night. I looked down at the floor and there was some blood drops.

"I'm glad you hit him."

"I am too actually."

He sits on the chair pulling me on to his lap.

"I feel that."

"Good it's all for you baby."

He starts kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan. I reach my hand down grabbing the button on his jeans. I unbutton them and pull down the zipper.

"What the fuck are you doing in my office!"

Dominic just starts laughing.

He had his pants undone. I'm sitting on him and he has a hard on!

He pats my hips and I climb off him. Dominic stands up fixing his pants.

"Apparently you don't talk to your dad too often do you?"