51

After we got home from the store we set everything up for the puppy who is still nameless!

It was so cute watching Dominic pick out certain things for the puppy. He got him a little doggy bed that I know he'll never use cause he'll probably be in our bed.

I can already tell the puppy is gonna be a daddies boy. It's freaking adorable.

Dominic's laying on the floor trying to show the puppy his bed and the puppy is just licking his face.

"Dominic he needs a name."

"How about Blaze?"

"I actually like that."

Dominic put Blaze down and let's him run around.

I go sit in the dining room with my laptop. I pull out my phone and make a video.

"Hey Asylum fans! I'm working on a European and Australian tours! I would love to hear from those fans. What cities we should go to! The cities with the most votes will be picked on the tour. Hopefully will see you next October."

I feel Blaze under my feet and I pick him up.

"Looky Dominic and I have a puppy! Say bye bye Blaze!"

I end the video then upload it to all the Asylum social media accounts. Within seconds I'm getting notifications from the video.

"Awesome. Dominic come here!"

Dominic meets me in the dining room.

"What happened?"

"I posted a video about the over seas tours and I've already got a shit ton of responses!"

"Awesome. Have you figured out how you're gonna do this?"

"Well I told them to vote for where they want you guys to go. Then I'll go from there."

"The most votes win?"

"Yup."

"Ok so what I was trying to talk to you about earlier?"

"Yeah about last night?"

"We're you ok with it?"

"If I wasn't I would of said so. You did catch me off guard. But as you could tell I fully enjoyed it."

He looks down at me with a big smile in his face.

"That's very good to know."

He leans down kissing my forehead.

"I've got an idea."

"What's that my love?"

"Well since neither of us have anything to do today how about we take a dip in the pool?"

"That actually sounds like fun. I've only been in that pool by myself."

We both changed then went outside. I'm walking around the pool and I dip my toe to check the water.

I look up and notice the expression on Dominic's face changed. Assholes gonna push me in.

"Dominic don't even think about it!"

"What?"

"Oh don't give me that innocent shit."

I start walking backwards from him.

"You know I can catch you."

Yeah he can. He's so much faster then I am.

Right when I try to run he has his arms around my waist lifting me up.

"Fuck Dominic!"

"Oh you'll be definitely screaming that again soon enough."

Oh dear.

He actually let's me go sitting me back down. Then a second later we were both in the pool.

I popped my head out of the water.

"You ass!"

I look at him and he's just laughing.

"You're lucky your so good looking or I'd kick your ass."

"Oh really?"

He flexes his chest muscles. Damn it that wasn't far.

I tried to swim away from him but he grabbed my ankle pulling me to his waist. I instantly wrap my body against his.

He moves us back against the high wall

He moves us back against the high wall. He cups my face with his hands pulling me closer to his lips.

He attacks my mouth with his. I already have my mouth open as he slides his tongue in.

He reaches behind me and unties my bikini top pulling off my body. I reach my hand down and rub his cock over his shorts. He groans into my mouth.

He flips us around my back hitting the wall behind me. I gasp as I feel his fingers sliding over my wet slit.

I bring my other hand down placing them both on his hips pulling his shorts down his legs.

He finally breaks our kiss moving his mouth to my neck. He dunks his head under the water pulling down my bikini bottoms.

He starts rubbing my clit with his thumb causing me to moan out loudly.

He thrusts himself up into me I scream out his name. I have my legs and arms wrapped around him tightly.

He puts his hands against the wall pounding into me harder. I hear him through gritted teeth against my neck.

"Fuck!"

I clench my whole body as I reach my breaking point coming all around him.

"Oh fuck Dominic!"

He whispers into my ear.

"Told you babygirl."

He puts his forehead against mine looking into my eyes. He groans loudly.

"Aah FUCK!"

He puts his hands back down wrapping them around me. I loosen my grip that I had on him.

"Ready for round two in the hot tub?"

"I can honestly say no I'm not."

We both laugh.