95

I'm sitting on the couch next to Dominic and being stared at by Jason, Dimitri, Michael and Shawn.

It's really weird and awkward. No one has said anything for like five minutes.

I'm actually kinda scared to.

Out of nowhere Dominic starts laughing.

"Ok guys this is ridiculous! I already told her we'd play."

"Of course he did."

"What you don't want to Dimitri?"

"I didn't say that. Of course will play. We just had to freak October out first."

Yeah cause I really need that right now.

"Assholes.

Jason? You haven't said a word yet."

 "Um can we talk alone?"

"Yeah no problem."

Jason and I go upstairs to my room.

Before I sit down Jason grabs me hugging me tightly.

"I was so worried about you."

"I'm somewhat ok at the moment."

He lets me go and we both sit down.

"I'm just glad you're talking again. Dominic told me how bad you got."

"I was perfectly fine until he stopped buying me rum."

"October?"

"Yeah I know. He did the right thing. That's not the way to handle anything. I need to call my mom and see if I can get her and my dad out here again."

"I'm glad you finally have a good relationship with them."

"Yeah go figure it took marrying someone like Dominic."

We both laugh.

"So Saturday is ok right?"

"Yeah of course. You own the club, what am I gonna say no? Besides it's for a good cause. Is just the cover charge being donated?"

"Yea. You keep what's earned from drinks that night. Also the tips of course. Oh and those checks I never picked up I'm signing over."

"Are you sure?"

"Dude I'm Asylum's manager! I make plenty! Besides I've got a husband who spoils me! But I do want to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"Ok being the bands manager takes a lot of my time. Obviously. It's hard to keep up with the club as well. So I'm giving you the club."

Jason looks shocked!

"What wait?"

"I'm giving you the club. You're gonna be the owner of Scarlett Widow."

"Holy shit!