11

Lynn and I go back downstairs to sit with the guys. I sat next to Dominic and he pulls me on to his lap.

I look over at Lynn and she smiles at me. I know I'm red. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"So Lynn are you staying here tonight with my cousin?"

I look at Lynn now she's the red one.

"Um if he wants me to."

"Do you want that Dimitri?"

"Very smooth there cousin. But yeah I'd like Lynn to stay with me tonight."

(Ring Ring)

"Who's calling you baby girl?"

"It's Travis. Why the fuck is he calling me?"

I decline his call.

(Beep Beep)

Great he left a voicemail. I check the voicemail and start crying.

"October whats wrong?"

I hit speaker and repeated the voicemail.

"Hey so I've been seeing your face all over social media with that lead singer douche bag. Wow we've been broken up for only 5 days and you're already whoring around. We were together for 6 months and didn't let me do anything with you. But I guess you're just one of those groupie sluts now. Enjoy getting used."

I delete the voicemail.

"I'm gonna kill that asshole!"

"Lynn calm down."

"No! You're my best friend and I'm not gonna let that piece of shit talk to you like that! He has no idea what's going on between you and Dominic!"

I have tears rolling down my face. I pull Dominic's hand off me and run down the hall to the bathroom.

I shut the door and for whatever reason I sat in the tub. I started crying hard. I heard the door open thinking it was Lynn but it was Dominic.

"Hey."

"Hi."

He sat in the tub with me.

"You know everything he said is a lie. You're none of those things."

"Are you sure? Within four days of us breaking up I was in your bed. Kinda seems slutty to me."

"The only thing he said that was true was him calling me a douche bag. I was a big time douche bag before I met you.

Meeting you made me want to change myself. Even though we've only known each other for 5 days and have been dating a day. I feel really close to you."

"Ok you're really good at that."

"At what?"

"Making me feel better."

"Come here baby girl."

I lean towards him and he pulls me on to his chest. Wrapping his arms around me hugging me tightly.

"You ready to go back out there?"

"Sure."

I climb off Dominic and we go back out to the living room.

"You ok bestie?"

"Yeah I'm fine now."

"If he calls you again hand me the phone."

"No if he called again hand ME the phone."

"Ok give your phone to Dominic."

"Has anybody been on Twitter or Instagram since we've been home?"

"I'm looking now. You're being called my mystery beauty."

"What?"

"Yeah listen to this. Dominic Kinkaid lead singer of the band Asylum was seeing at the LA Zoo with a mystery woman on his side. The couple was seen holding hands and kissing."

"Anybody talking shit about me?"

"Some girls are and others are supportive of your relationship. But that's expected to have jealous bitches."

"Oh my god Elizabeth commented on one of the photos!"

"What'd she say?"

"Her name is October Scott and she cheated on her boyfriend just to be a notch on Dominic's headboard!"

"Great! I'm posting that video!"

I go on to Twitter then Instagram. I upload the video with the caption "This happened last Wednesday on my birthday. My now ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend. I met Dominic Saturday night after his concert. I'm not the cheater here he is!"

"That's very nice revenge baby girl."

"I knew that video would come in handy! Good thing I time stamped that video when I took it!"

"Elizabeth always wanted to be famous!"

We all laugh.

"Ok everyone turn there phones off and let's watch a movie."

We all agreed. Few hours later Dominic ordered pizza.

After dinner Dominic and I went upstairs to his bedroom. I changed into one of his t shirts and we both got into bed.

"1290."

"What?"

"1290 that's the number for the security keypad to open the gate."

"Thank you."

"I figured you'd need it so you can come and go as you please."

"That means a lot to me."

I lean in and snuggle into his chest placing lite kisses on his tattooed chest.

I move my hand down placing it on his cock. I start rubbing it over his boxer briefs.

I hear him lightly groan. I can feel him getting harder in my hand. Then I stop and roll over.

"Um what the fuck?"

"That's for earlier at the restaurant."

He starts laughing.

"Ok fine we're even now."

He puts his arm around my waist pulling me up against his chest. I drift off to sleep.