28

I've been in the bathroom for about an hour. I don't know what to say or think. Some woman calls claiming to be my mom.

(Knock knock)

"October it's me can I come in?"

I open the door to let Dominic in.

"Are you ok?"

"I don't know. I have no idea if I'm ok. I don't know what to do?"

"Come here."

He opens his arms and just holds me.

"When was the last time you and your adopted mom talked?"

"Before I started dating you."

"So six months ago?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe you should call her and let her know what happened and see what her opinion is."

"That's actually not a bad idea baby."

"Are you hungry?"

"Very actually."

"Well no one else has eaten since you've been in here. So wanna go out to the main room and eat?"

"Yeah."

"It's gonna be ok baby."

He squeezes me tightly.
We walk out of the bathroom.

I sit on the couch next to Lynn and lay my head on her shoulder. She hugs my head.

"You ok bestie?"

"I don't know."

Dominic hands me a bottle of soda. The boys bought Chinese food. I sat up off of Lynn's shoulder and started to eat.

After I ate I walked over to the chair Dominic was sitting in and sat in his lap. I curled up into his chest.

I hate getting depressed like this. I haven't left like this in a long time. At least I have friends and my husband around me this time.

"Dominic?"

"Yeah baby girl?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course love ask me anything you want."

"When you suggested coming here to Vegas did you have the marriage already in your head?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"Yeah I did. I told Dimitri several times when we were on tour when I get back home I'm marrying that girl."

"He said that at least once a week."

"Wow. I don't know what to say."

He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"After breaking up with my ex I never thought I'd have these feelings again.