131

Four years!

It's been four years since Sage was born. And I was right total daddies girl!

She's out right now with her dad going shopping again. I swear that girl is more spoiled then me.

Then again Dominic did say he was going to do that. So no big surprise.

Asylum was suppose to go back on the road two years ago but things happened.

Lynn got pregnant with twins six months before the opening show. So Dimitri wanted to stay home. Of course everyone agreed to it!

Lynn and Dimitri had a boy and a girl. Nicholas and Angie!

My mom has become the residential grandma and she loves it!

I hear the front door open and Sage comes running in.

"Mommy, Blaze!"

Blaze nearly knocks Sage over but Dominic catches her. She just giggles.

"My baby! How was shopping with daddy?"

"Fun! He said he's gonna get me a pony!"

"Dominic!"

"What?"

"Please tell me there isn't going to be a pony sharing the yard with Blaze!"

"No there isn't."

"Dominic!"

"I'm serious there isn't."

I love him but Sage has him wrapped around her little finger. What she asks for she gets so I wouldn't be surprised one bit!

"So what did daddy buy you this time."

She pulls out a cute plaid dress.

"Oh my goodness baby that's so pretty! Go show grandma and grandpa. They're in the kitchen."

Yes grandma and grandpa.

Jacob got out of jail two years ago so we all decided to give him a chance. He is so good with Sage.

I can see what kind of father he would have been with me.

My mom started seeing Jacob first as friends and it just escalated from there.

So my dad is my dad and my mom is my step mom? I'm not sure how that goes but I'm just glad things worked out with him.

Dominic sits next to me on the couch.

"So how's my boy in there doing?"

Yes I'm pregnant again. Four months to be exact. This time a little boy.

Dominic let me pick the name this time. So he's Drew Kinkaid.

Dominic's been turning Sage's girly nursery to a boys nursery. Him and Dimitri have been making up one of the guest rooms into a permanent room for Sage.