79

It's been a couple days and Dominic hasn't let me get off this couch at all. Well only to pee that is.

We're almost to Colorado right now. The guys have a show tonight in Denver.

I now feel bad that Dominic didn't have a chance to go to Sedona because of me.

I still haven't talked to him yet either. But I know if we get to my mom's and we still haven't talked yet she'll sit is both down and make us!

I'm pretty sure I'll talk to him after the show tonight.

Also the damn tabloids have been having a blast making up stories on why I was in the er so late at night.

After hearing the rumors Libby called me asking me what was going on and I told her everything that happened.

I keep thinking about what I'm gonna say to Dominic after the show. Actually the show should be over any minute now.

I keep looking at the time on my phone and then my eyes go straight to the door waiting for it to open. Finally the door opens and my heart skips a beat and I get very nervous.

"Hey baby."

"Hi Dominic. Um guys do you think you can give Dominic and I a few minutes. I need to talk to him."

"Hey guys let's go to the fast food place down the street. Will bring you two back something."

"Thanks."

Everyone leaves, leaving Dominic and I alone.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"I'm sorry."

I couldn't keep it in. Right when I spoke I broke down and started to cry.

Dominic sat down next to me wrapping his arms around me. I kept trying to make words but I couldn't. Only sobs were coming out.

"Shh shh baby talk to me. What's going on?"

"If I wouldn't of waited so long to go to the doctor this wouldn't of happened."

"What are you talking about."

"It already seemed like we were having trouble. Now with only one ovary I probably lessened our chances even more."

"He said we'll still have a good chance."

"Yeah but he also said it can be harder too. And all I can do is think of the negative. Oh and you didn't get to go to Sedona and why because of this."

"I've been telling you when it happens it'll happen. This will happen for us. Also."

Dominic reaches into his pocket.

"Dimitri went for me."

Dominic's holding out a beautiful silver ring with a center white opal with small diamonds on either side.

"Dominic it's beautiful."

"Then it matches you perfectly."

He takes my left hand removing my ring and sliding his mother's ring on to my ringer. Of course I started crying again.

"I love you October."

"I love you too Dominic."

Few seconds later there was a knock at the door of the bus.

"Come on in guys."

The door opens and the first person I see is Lynn.

"Get that look off your face Lynn everything's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes Lynn. Now give me food."

"Yes your majesty."

I start laughing.

Luckily the drive to Colorado springs isn't very long.

"Oh my goodness October that ring is gorgeous!"

"Why thank you."

I stick my hand out so Lynn can look at it better.

"What are you gonna do with your other ring?"

"I haven't really thought about it yet actually. I'll probably keep it in my jewelry box at home though."

Little over an hour later we pull up to my parents house. It's like one in the morning I wonder if anybody is still awake?

Dominic helps me off the bus. I swear when I do get pregnant he's gonna carry me everywhere.

Right when we get to the door it flies open.

"My baby!"

"Hi mom."

She hugs me very carefully.

"How are you doing?"

"A little better."

"Well everyone come on in."

I hear barking and a big fluffy dog came running to me. Luckily before he jumped on me Dominic stopped him.

"Hey Blaze! Oh you're so big!"

I lay down on the couch and Blaze starts to whine. I move my feet and he jumps on the couch. He slowly and very carefully lays on me.

"I think he missed his mommy."

I just smile.

"Ok who's staying here?"

"Dimitri and I are going down to my parents house."

"Shawn, Michael what about you two? You gonna stay here?"

"It'll save us on a hotel."

"Ok well the fridge is full of food and stuff to drink. Help yourselves if you're hungry. I'll see you in the morning."

My mom leans down hugging me and kisses my forehead.

"Ok baby let's go upstairs. You two can sleep down here. Um Dominic down the hall next to the bathroom is a linen closet. Extra pillows and blankets."

When Dominic comes back he throws the stuff at Michael.

"Come on baby girl I'll carry you upstairs."

I don't even argue.

He picks me up and takes me upstairs.

The next morning we were all sitting in the dining room. Well except for my mom she had to go to the store.

Dominic was in the kitchen cooking up some pancakes. Dimitri and Lynn came by a few minutes ago.

"Morning sweetheart."

"Oh there you are. Morning dad."

"How you feeling?"

"A little better. Still hurts a little bit though."

I hear the front door open then my mom screams.

"October!

Dominic!"

She runs into the kitchen.

"Look what they're are selling at the store!"

It was a tabloid paper. I picked it up and there was a picture of Dominic and I at the hospital.

"What are the perfect rock couple actually hiding? Full story inside."

Are you fucking kidding me?!