55

It's Friday morning and Dominic and I are in our way to the office.

I met all the winners that are going to be in the video at the office building at 10:00 a.m.

When I was going through the names I wasn't at all surprised to see Lynn and Bridgette's names. Not like I wasn't gonna pick them even if they didn't throw there names in.

Dominic and I met up with the other members. We all went into the conference room waiting to start. Luckily Libby is doing this.

"Hello all Asylum fans. We've got big news! Next year we're having the first Halloween tour starting October 1st in London!

Please go to our website or other Asylum social media accounts to see the other locations!

A special thank you to the band's new manager October Kinkaid for setting it all up.

Tickets will be going on sell next July. Will see you all next year."

After the conference we went downstairs to see the seamstress. But instead of a woman it's a man. Great this isn't gonna be good.

"October I'll measure you first."

"Yeah if I find out you touched her in any inappropriate way I'll knock your ass out."

I look at Dominic and smile. I love him.

"Um you can come back too."

Dominic walks behind me putting his arms around my waist. I just start laughing.

After he did our measurements he got the rest of the band.

"Ok now we gotta do our dance lessons."

"This isn't gonna be fun."

"What's wrong baby you don't dance?"

"I can I just don't like to."

I laugh.

"I can't dance so I'm probably gonna step all over your feet."

"Well I'll just pick you up then."

"Works for me."

"Can you two not be cute for like five seconds."

We both laugh.

We meet with the dance instructors. Dominic was right he is a pretty good dancer.

I'm not surprised especially with the way he can move those hips in a different way.

He was able to pick up the steps pretty easily. Me on the other hand I felt like I had two left feet!

I kept getting so frustrated when I'd mess up.

"Baby you're doing fine stop being so hard on yourself."

"I can't help it especially with how good you are."

"Check out Dimitri he isn't doing all that great. Neither are Michael and Shawn."