90

I could feel my body radiating in pain. What the hell happened.

I can feel someone holding my hand. By the feel of the hand I can tell it's Dominic.

I open my eyes and I realize I'm in a hospital bed. What the hell happened?

Then I remembered Doug. That did actually happen, it wasn't a nightmare.

I tried to talk but my voice was hoarse and my throat was sore. I remember I was screaming. I clear my throat.

"Dominic."

Dominic opens his eyes and I notice how bloodshot they are. He was either crying or drinking. Knowing Dominic he was crying.

"Are you ok October?"

"I-I don't know. I hurt all over. Especially my head and ribs. It hurts to breath."

"You've got a concussion and bruised ribs."

"Dominic Kinkaid?"

I look up and there was a cop in the door way. What did Dominic do? Did he kill Doug? Is it bad that I hope he did?

"That's me."

"You're under arrest for intent to cause bodily harm."

"Yeah I thought so."

"Between you and me sir I don't blame you for doing what you did. If that was my wife I would of done the same thing.

Will be questioning you at the station."

"Dimitri is in the waiting room."

"I'll bail you out baby."

The cop let's Dominic hug and kiss me before handcuffing him. When the cop takes out Dominic I push the call nurse button.

Few seconds later a nurse came in.

"You're awake. How do you feel dear?"

"Things hurt."

"I'll go get you some pain meds."

"Oh also my cousins in the waiting room. Dimitri Kinkaid can he come back."

"Of course."

Few minutes later the nurse came back with a syringe. She injected it into my IV line.

"Hey Halloween."