25

Dominic and I are sitting in the VIP first class lounge waiting to board our flight.

I'm shaking I'm so nervous. I'm one of those people that have to look up shit that can go wrong. And of course I was looking at that kind of stuff on my phone on the way here.

Dominic took my phone from me and he still hasn't given it back yet. So every now and then I give him some puppy eyes. I have no results yet but he keeps smirking every time I pout.

"Dominic can I please have my phone. Please. I'll do anything."

When I said everything I saw his eyebrow raise.

"Ok but remember you said anything."

I bite my lip in regret. Of course he'd hold me to that.

"Boarding flight 234 to Las Vegas."

"That's us baby girl. Let's go."

My breathing hitched. Dominic grabbed my hand and we walked on to the plane. We find our seats and sit down.

"Drinks?"

"Shot of tequila please."

"Sir?"

"Same."

Few minutes later the waitress came back giving us our drinks. She hadn't even given Dominic his drink and I already had mine down.

"Did that help?"

"Nope!"

"October I swear everything will be fine. The worst part is taking off. Will be in Vegas before you know it."

He put his hand on top of mine. Rubbing his thumb against my skin.

"I'm right here."

"Thank you."

I lean forward putting my head between my legs as we take off. Dominic starts rubbing my back and neck. I lean back in my seat.

"Ok we're in the air. How do you feel?"

"I think I'm ok."

"You're doing good October. We're almost there thirty more minutes to go."

I never thought Dominic Kinkaid could be this caring and comforting.

The rockstar I had pictures of on my walls when I was sixteen years old. The posters my adopted parents found so degrading and offensive.

I'm not surprised they haven't called me in over six months.

Tabloids and magazines have him all wrong. He isn't some asshole douche bag rockstar. And I know that better then anybody else. And I'm glad I do.

When I felt the plane hit the ground I squealed.

"You ok there?"

"Yes."

"I'm proud of you baby."

We get off the plane grab our luggage and get our rental car.

The airport is really close to the casino we're staying at.

We check in and head up to our room.

Holy shit!

"Dominic you reserved the penthouse suite?"

"Only the best for my baby girl."

We walk into the beautiful room and we put our luggage down. I look at him and he's got a look on his face.

"What?"

"Anything?"

Gulp!

"Anything."

He walks up to me moving behind me. He moves my hair to the side kissing my neck softly.

He puts his hands on my hips wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my hands on top of his inter locking our fingers.

He grabs my hand spinning me around to face him. His lips crash hard into mine.

This kiss was different it felt more desperate and full of lust. But I welcomed it into my mouth.

He was kissing me hard, so hard our teeth hit against each other. Then he pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"I've got to ask you something before we continue."

"What's that?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Completely."

He crashed his lips back to mine. He moved his hands down to my waist removing my shirt. I started pulling at his as well.

I reached down to his belt buckle undoing his jeans. His hands reached around my back unclasping my bra. He slid it off my chest.

He dropped down brining his face level with my chest. He leaned forward taking my left nipple into his mouth.

He was sucking on it hard almost painfully hard. He palmed my right breast with his hand. Kneading it in his hand.

I ran my fingers through his hair pulling lightly. His tongue was making circles around my hard swollen nipple. Making me moan out.

He pulled it between his teeth biting it lightly. He moved his hands to my butt. Pushing me closer to him. I could feel his erection through his jeans pressing against me.

"Can you feel what you do to me?"

"Yes Dominic."

He pulls me up against his waist. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He carries me to the bed then he gently places me on it.

He reaches down to my feet removing my shoes and socks. Then he stands back up in front of me reaching down to the top of my jeans. In one quick motion he pulled them off of my body.

I'm laying there on the bed in just my purple thong. Breathing heavily. I was so turned on and he's barely done anything to me yet.

His hands reach back down taking my thong into his hands he rips it off of me. I'm completely naked on the bed with a pool forming under my ass.

He was standing there still wearing his jeans but with a very visible bulge in them.

"Move further on to the bed, almost to the head board."

I move to where he asked me to.

"Now put your arms above your head."

I again do as he asks me to. He sits on top of me. He reaches up to my wrists with one hand. His other hand takes something out of his back pocket.

"Dominic what are you doing?"

"I'll ask you again before we continue.

Do you trust me?"